♥Waiting For Beach Time♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING: This has cursing words, so yeah.

The weekend passed by real quick.

Now was monday, 6:27 am another day od school waited for you. You were already dressed up and stared at your phone opening your facebook page. You looked at it and kept scrolling down until you found this message that was on your wall.

You looked at your wall and felt it like being hit by a train. It hurted you and the fact that everyone saw the message made you more hurt than ever. ' You filthy , do you think that you can steal hopie from me!? Well you're very wrong..Just wait for it and I'll take good care of you.'

Funny, it wasn't just one it was like ten messages. Now you felt sick and didn't feel like going to school. No, not in P.E class, they would try to hurt you as much as they could--not only that. People as soon you'd enter the school would start to whisper things about you.

You blinked the tears away and the urge to vomit. You were very sensitive, especially when it'd came to spread fake and whisper under your back. It made you extra sensitive.

'THUD" A door opened suddenly, revealing seven smiling boys. You exited your facebook page and placed your phone on the table giving them a nervous smile. J-hope smelled from far away when you'd feel very sad or hurt.

" Wh...What's wrong?" He asked stepping closer to you. 'Darn it! Not right now hoseok, I'm feeling extra sensitive.' you though cursing a few words in reply to hoseok. He stepped a little back getting a little taken back by your curses.

" Yeobo, you know that you can tell me everything...We trust each other, right?" He spoke taking a step closer to you and your shaking body. " I..Y-..How can you lov--" You couldn't even finnish your sentense without a tear escaping your eye.

BTS was now fully aware and didn't say a word or either moved from their spot.

He looked at you with soft and warm eys that showed: Worrie, confusion and shock. ' Why..Why is she crying..Again, did I-I..I do something wrong?' He panicked and nervously grabbed your hand pulling you towards your bedroom.

The door closed softly with a "Thud". Jungkook made a face looking at the phone that was buzzing and making these facebook like sounds. He carefully picked and opened the forgotten separator.

" So, w-what's wrong yeobo?" You looked down fiddling with your fingers nervously. Despite him being nervous he quietly but assuringly placed an arm on your shoulder dragging your attention to him.

" Tell me. You know that I'll be always there to support you." You looked at him with teary eyes and started to grip on his school uniform jacket. " T-there was s-some really mean comments on my facebook w-wall.." He looked at you and his body jolted with sadness.

The comments were ' You .' by Su-Bin, ' HAHA! The cow actually thinks that has a chance with j-hope, he's popular. Girl, wake up it was only a bet that he made with s.' by Ha-Eun and much more comments like that.

Jungkook eyes widen as he montioned for his hyungs to come closer. Their eyes widen at the mean and childish messages on your fb wall. Jin 'tsked' loudly and muttered an "... I'll get that one day..."

" That won't help "____" feel any better...She needs support.." Rap monster said taking jungkook's phone from his to his wating hand, then he eleminated all the comments and denounced as spam/ abuse.

They waited for you and hoseok to come back. When you two came back It was already late for school and you weren't receiving no more mean comments. " Here, I deleted all the comments and ...denounced as spam/ abuse.." Rap monster said handing you the phone.

You looked at him with wide eyes. " Y-you wh--" " You did the right thing, namjoon." J-hope cutted you by speaking in a serious tone voice. It made shivers run up and down your spine.

" D..Do you still want to go to school?" J-hope asked taking your hand in his calmely looking at your eyes, waiting for an answer BTS heard you two carefully. " y........Ye-n-..yes.." You accidently stuttered looking down in defeat.

" Are you sure? I mean it's okay if you only miss one day.." You nervously looked at him before shaking your head saying no. He lifted your chin up and then looked deep into your (color) eyes as he slowly leaned to give you a kiss.

It was a simple yet sweet kiss--All you needed to know that he supported your choices. Though he was the one to mention.

" T-thank you h-hoseok." He smiled giving you a quick peck in your lips. " You're more than welcome, yeobo. Afterall it's my duty as a boyfriend to cheer up her girfriend." He derply smiled at you and glanced at his amused members.

" So cheesy." Suga sticked out his tongue looking away. J-hope made a face deciding to " You're just jealous that I have a beautiful girlfriend and you don't!" Suga turned to him and rolled his eyes.

" Tch, I'm not jealous." " Then when you'll have a girlfriend you'll understand why I'm so cheesy." Once again suga did nothing but roll his eyes at his dongsaeng words.

" Whatever, hoseok-ah." He chuckled leaning in to kiss both yo

Please log in to read the full chapter