♥Trust♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of swearing.

Another boring day at school, It was 12:00 pm.

J-hope was eating his lunch quietly along with s, who were laughing and being noisy as always. Somehow a few days back here, j-hope was feeling tired and not resting that much.

He didn't tell a thing to his hyungs or even to the closest to him, because he thought that they would blame It on you, as always.

He has been feeling pretty weird around you. He couldn't tell what was that. Love was not for sure. He has never felt that way towards a girl before. So you wouldn't be an exeption.

Or so he thought.

He glanced at his right, seing the popular queenkas talking and giggling "adorably" while eating their healthy lunch. He rolled his eyes at the stupid sight.

He didn't know that s were staring at him for quite long time, very cautiously. They weren't talking or laughing anymore, the attention was fully now on j-hope.

He turned around again grabbing his fork before stabbing it on the food bringing it to his mouth. He looked at s receiving weird looks from the youngers and worried looks from the eldest.

He made a look. " What?" " Dude, have you been having enough resting?...You look like a panda.." Taehyung said looking at him weirdly. " Do I have to change your nickname to panda-hope?" He asked playfully making the others laugh. However j-hope didn't laugh one bit. " I was joking!" He said taking a bite on the apple.

" Ist it "____--" "NO!" J-hope cutted suga off, screaming loudly. He was now receiving weird looks from them all and he shrugged it off, glaring at suga who was now chuckling.

" ...Taehyung Is right..You really look like a panda.." Jungkook said worried at his hyung. Jungkook worried about j-hope the most, because he was the one who gave him advices and helped him a lot when he was stuggling with something. So he wanted to help his hyung with something.

" Why do you guys care, anyway?" He asked playing with his fork. " Because you're one of us and--"  " Yeah, yeah!.." J-hope rolled his eyes nodding his head at the leader. Rap monster made a face, but didn't say anything else.

" Don't worry, I'm fine. Just a little tired that's all." He said looking at all of them. 

Jimin glanced at the entrance and started to smirk a little, looking at the recognizable three people that were together towards the table, in order to sit down and eat.

It was you with kai and D.O.

Jimin glanced at j-hope who was now staring at the obvious place where you three sat down. He then elbowed jin who was about to eat his bread. His bread fell from his hands to the table, as he gave jimin a look. Jimin apoligized but proceeded to point where j-hope was looking at. Jungkook noticed it too and looked at the place too before glancing at j-hope.

J-hope had  the still serious panda face on, but jungkook also noticed something more. His eyes had a tint of hurt and you could see his eyes shining brightly. It was almost as he was In love.

Jungkook widened his eyes and faced his hyungs who were trying to look at the place too. He leaned a little closer and whispered to them " I think that j-hope hyung likes "_____"." They widened their eyes as well. " I wouldn't doubt that.." Jin said making a face.

" WHAT!?" Suga asked out loud making a face. Rap monster that was next to him covered his mouth but It was too late.

Jungkook leaned back to his seat as he glanced at j-hope who was looking at him with a suspicious face. Jungkook got startled and almost fell of his chair making it intead slide and make a loud noise.

' Oh ! Did he heard what I said?' He widened his eyes at the thought. 

"What?" J-hope asked a little confused and suspicious. " Nothing, NOTHING!" Jimin screamed looking at the air weirdly and nervous. If j-hope discovered that they thought that he liked you, j-hope would get mad and leave the table. They didn't want that.

He made a face and glanced at the table that you were eating silently along with kai and D.O.

There you were with a blank face looking at your plate weirdly. To be honest, It worried j-hope to see you like that.

Earlier when you entered the canteen:

Just as you entered the canteen you felt a pair of eyes on you. You glanced at around trying to look for who was looking at you. There It was, jimin. He was smirkng and he elbowed jin, making his bread fell.

You gulped and tried to not laugh at the face that jin made. Kai and D.O were right behind you as they eyed you weirdly. Kai walked to your front and choosed the table. You cursed silently at kai's choice of table.

You three were right a table behind the gang (BTS).

You gulped silently as you grabbed your fork stabbing the potato, with a weird face. The atmosphere was getting silent and awkward so kai spoke " Yesterday, I was praticing in my room a random music and I stepped In my own foot and fell. Hahahaa!" D.O laughed along with kai. You were looking at the potato that was stabbed by the fork, wich was In your hand. They glanced at you and you faked a laugh " Haha, are you okay now?" He nodded smiling a little.

You returned the smile. The pair of eyes left you and you felt more relaxed. After a few seconds you felt the same pair of eyes look at you. But this time they were instense and were not leaving you in peace. You felt uncomfortable.

Your gaze never left the plate and you could swear that the person that was looking at you was burning your skin.

Kai and D.O started to laugh once again and you faked another laugh. A nervous laugh.

The person never left you alone. You finally gained courage and looked right in the eyes of the person that was staring at you. You felt a blush crept to your cheeks, wich were now a rosy pink.

It was j-hope.

He never broke eye-contact, never leaving your pretty eyes alone.

You made a face and avoided his gaze, once again staring at your plate. ' ..Well this is awkward..' You thought glancing at him again.

He was still looking at you. It felt like he was staring at you for an hour. But it wasn't. You cursed loudly and punched the table closing your eyes tight.' Please stop looking, please stop looking..' You pleaded, your eyes still closed.

You opened your left eye and found j-hope still staring at you. You face palmed and blushed harder. ' Aaarrrgghh! Why me!?' You screamed Inside your mind. "WHAT!?" You heard someone scream.

J-hope smiled warmly at you before turning around to face his awkward and weird members. D.O looked at you worried with his wide eyes that looked like they were about to pop out of his face.

You looked at him innocently. " W-what!?" He shrugged. " You seem way too distracted.." Kai said eating his food. You shrugged and blocked kai's vision. " I was thinking." You confessed.

'EEEEEKK' You heard a chair slide. Kai and D.O looked at the plce then over to you who was giggling a bit. 

Right Now:

You finished your food and waited for them to leave with you. They ended their food too and left with you. " "_____"..Do you possibly..like him?" ai asked making you stop from walking and have a look at his worried face.

"NO! No, no ,no, no..not at all I hate him!" You screa

Please log in to read the full chapter