♥Shocking News♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING: It has cursing!

" Hey guys!" J-hope said walking closer to s before siting on the chair that was beside him and suga. " Hey, panda-hope!" Taehyung chirped laughing a little at the nickname he gave to j-hope.

J-hope made a face. " Dude, just no.." s looked at him with huge grins on their faces. That was starting to scare j-hope. " Are you feeling any better?" Jungkook asked him with a poker face on. He nodded smiling a bit.

"Ooooh, looks like someone Is finally happy today." Rap monster said laughing along with the others. He nodded the smile getting bigger at the moment. They all started to laugh and talk while making super noise as always.

He laughed too. Damn, he missed being this happy. Laughing with s and feeling relaxed with no worries was the best feeling In the world, believe him.

It was true. J-hope today was feeling super happy thanks to you. Today In the morning he received a call from you. He wondered how the heck you got his number, but that didn't mattered to him at the moment. You called him to apoligize not to talk..But since he started the conversation, you had no choice but to be polite and continue the converstaion as well.

You didn't know that j-hope was this nice and funny. You always thought that gangs like BTS were stupid, useless and didn't know how to have fun, other than just messing and making fun of people, not to mention the bullying. How you were wrong!

BTS actually never bullied anyone....Weird. They just liked to mess and flirt with girls. And you were one of them that they enjoyed teasing and flirting with you. To them It was fun. But to you..It was one of a heck annoying thing to do!

" By the way, why didn't you came this morning? We were waiting for you outside.." Rap monster said suspicious. " I was doing things." J-hope simply answered making rap monster more suspicious. " What kind of things?" J-hope shruged. " Things."

Rap monster made a face. " W--" " ANYWAY, It's good to have our happy and stupid j-hope again, Isn't It?" Taehyung said cutting rap monster off. They all nodded happily.

J-hope looked down caressing his phone with a smile. They all made a face. " ...What the hell..." Jin muttered making a weird face to his weird dongsaeng that was caressing his thigh.

" What did you drink?" Suga said looking at his hand. " I didn't, just a cup of milk." He said smiling widely to them. Ok! That was really weird and out of the usual j-hope. " How come, you always drank milk?" Jungkook asked awkwardly. " I always drank milk.." " Oh really!? It must have been spoiled.." Suga said chuckling a little.

Jimin smirked, remembering who have just made his day. Suddenly someone stepped on j-hope's feet purposedly. Jin spoke " Tch, look where you're going. Don't you have eyes In your face?" The person only smirked.

J-hope frowned when he saw the person. 'Damn It! Is she always everywhere where I am?! Darn It she's so annoying..' He thought glaring at her. Seo-Yun, was back again.  Unfortunatly she was not alone. She had the rest of the queenkas behind her, smirking ever so stupidely.

" Tch! .." She glared at jin. Jin annoyed stooded up and shoved her against a wall. " Say what ?" He said, his eyes piercing her small figure. She gulped hard glancing a despaired look at her queenkas members.

They stood there looking at them with a shruging look on their faces. They didn't know what to do. If they did something they would suffer from trying to help their leader and they didn't want that.

He smirked and walked away from her. 

She smirked and took a look at j-hope, who was now woth ana annoyed frown on his face. " You looked really happy a few minutes ago.." He groaned. " i was until you appeared." He answered and she so (not) smartly replied to him " Ah, that must be because you finally ed her, didn't you?" smirking ever so annoyingly. He groaned standing up.

" GO.THE..AWAY.NOW." He warned. " Tsk! You wished!" Jin got mad and stooded up walking to her. She gulped hard and started to walk away from him laughing nervously.

Jin rolled his eyes and looked at j-hope with a Tell-Me-You-didn't--Her face on. " Did yo--" J-hope rolled his eyes and shook his head saying no. " No, I didn't her. She's just jealous and mad because I won't accept her feelings.." he explained.

They nodded.

" You mean "_____", right?" He nodded at his leader. Jungkook spoke " Do..You like her?" nervously with wide eyes and sniffing a bit. " I..G-gha!..She.." He stuttered before taking a breath. " ...I do like her..." He confessed.

They all started to celebrate and make loud noises. " Jesus, what the , man!? What's the ing fun?" he asked confused. " You finally confessed that you like her!" Jimin said clapping his hands happily.

" Yeah and..?" " AND!? THAT'S WONDERFUL! WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE!!!" Taehyung screamed clapping his hands along with jimin and suga. " You guys..Are weird.." J-hope laughed a bit.

" Wohooo!~" " Since when did you like her?" " Does she like you back?" " Will I be the godfather of your kids?" The last question made j-hope embarrassed. His cheeks a rosy pink.

" Woah, woah! Calm down. Let the guy speak." Rap monster said glancing at everyone. Suddenly the attention was all on them. The students were giving them weird and surprised looks.

" WHAT!?" Jimin screamed to the students. They stoped looking and started to walk once again ignoring the weird ocasion that was ocurring between the gang. " So, me first. Since when did you like her?" Jungkook asked.

He looked down. " Well..Since the day that I started to mess with her, I guess that I was too blind to see tha

Please log in to read the full chapter