♥sleepover#2- Morning♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

You woke up with a groan, feeling something-or should I say... someone- very heavy on top of you. Slowly your left eye opened along with a soft yawn escaping your pouty lips.

‘What the hell...’ It was hard to see who was on top of you, but judging from all the quiet mumblings and rants on, it had to be taehyung. You rolled your eyes feeling a chuckle escape past your lips. Your small hands were now trying to push away the heavy taehyung from your crushing body.

“O-ouch...”

“Need help?” A voice that you knew too well whispered right next above your ear. A startled move of your body had taehyung clung tighter to you. “...Hopie...you scared me!” As much as you wanted to place your hand on your heart you couldn’t. You answered his question anyway, hands still trying to pry away the heavy boy on top of you.

J-hope smiled brightly at you, his much bigger hands on top of Taehyung’s arms. He nodded muttering “In 3, 2, 1...go!” Both you two started to push Taehyung away, it was useless your attempts to pry him away—but damn...J-hope was darn strong! You watched in amazement as Taehyung was slowly falling from you, his grip also lessening before it came to a point where J-hope sighed taking a small huff of desperation.

Suddenly Taehyung moved right next to you, his weight all over on top of you again. You grumbled in annoyance. It was suffocating you—it did not help the fact that his face was crushing your nose. And...oh! Was that a drip of droll rolling down his cheeks?! You instantly panicked, arms moving frantically in failed attempts to push him away.

“Oh my god...he’s drooling all over my face...”

J-hope made a face. A face well too known. He was about to burst in laughter; you knew this would happen someday—but you never expected it to be Taehyung doing this! Believe me, it wasn’t the most pleasant feeling...more like worst feeling in the world!

A chuckle was heard from the corner of the room. “Need some help, from the leader?” Namjoon asked watching both of you with amusement written all over his dark eyes. You knew he was amused; by the way his eyes twinkled each time you groaned in disgust. He was enjoying this too much.

“Were you watching this entire time?” J-hope asked, hands pushing Taehyung away, once more.

Namjoon nodded his head, a smirk following right after. “I knew that Taehyung would be crushing someone tonight—and when you said we had to share beds and taehyung offered to sleep with both of you...I knew someone was going to suffer~”

“H-hoseok...you knew this too!?” You asked cringing in horror as Taehyung’s droll was almost reaching your left eye.

“Well...Taehyung wanted really bad to sleep with you...I thought that maybe he wouldn’t do this—besides he doesn’t do this much. All he does is scream and kick during nights...”

“What the hell, Hoseok!? Scream and kick!? That’s much worse than crushing me!” You whined wiggling yourself out of his tight grasp.

“I’m sorry! I just wanted to see Taehyung happy, okay!?”

“Forget about that. HELP ME!!” You screamed, not caring if you woke up neither the whole members nor the neighborhood.

The rest of the members woke up, slightly confused by all the screaming, some even screamed a little, while some jolted from their bed right awake looking around the room panicking *CoughJIMINcough*.

“W-what’s wrong?...” Jungkook asked rubbing his right eye while yawning. God darn, was he sleepy~

“I need some help! Taehyung’s crushing me!” Your voice muffled by his face rubbing on yours. “Aaww~that’s so cute!” You heard Jin say.  “Jin! This is not the time to take pictures and squeal like a teenage girl when her crush asks her out; HELP ME!”

Jin pouted but complied with your pleadings (More like orders). His hands plugged his phone on the desk beside him before helping you and J-hope. Jimin started to laugh like a maniac once he fully processed what was happening.

“Omo! Hahahaa~taehyung sure likes hugging people—not to mention drool on people’s face!!!” His hands clutched at his belly, hands giving claps as some sort of approval or maybe because that was the way he laughed. You groaned not finding this situation amusing at all.

“Shut up and help! You had the whole time of the world to process that moments ago, but you didn’t because you were busy looking around panicking as if some monsters or killers entered this room and started to murder us! HELP ME!!”

Jimin pouted stopping laughing right after he heard rambling on how he was a when it came to jump scares. “Yah! You can stop the rambling now. See, I’m helping too.”

Jungkook and rap monster stood stoic watching (and Suga sleeping) as the three boys tried to pry away a sleeping Taehyung from crushing your body. Magically, it worked Taehyung was now sleeping right next to you while slurring in annoyance.

You quickly jumped from the bed before it was too late and Taehyung had you crushing again. You made a face looking at Taehyung who was now hugging the pillow.

“What the hell...”

J-hope watched as you slowly leaned on him, making a weird face as Taehyung’s arms wrapped tighter around the white pillow. Now it was the pillow’s turn to suffocate. ‘Poor pillow...that if she has life and feelings too.’

Silence was the theme anymore as Taehyung started to kick everything around him while shouting incoherent words. “Y-yah! STOP” Something between “STOP!” “SHUT UP” “GO DIE ONCE” and “LEAVE ME ALONE”. It was a sight to see.

Your eyes widening in surprise before you could stop yourself your hands grabbed your phone unlocking it and started to film him, an evil chuckle escaping your lips. “Ehehehehe~” Really? It was cuter than evil—to J-hope. At least in J-hope’s opinion.

“Well...I’m going to cook something~” Jin muttered walking towards the kitchen.

You almost busted laughing once you heard Taehyung say “Waah~It’s the joker! Everybody, run!!” J-hope smiled in content as he watched your happy face. His lips kissing your forehead as a blush started to invade your cheeks.

“Y-yah~Hoseok!”

J-hope only chuckled kissing you some more.

The members groaned

Please log in to read the full chapter