♥Beach Time♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

" "______", "_____! Wake up we're already here." " 

J-hope gently shook your shoulders making you groan a little. "Hmmm"

You rubbed your eyes looking at him with a sleepy expression as he just gave you a small smile making your heart fasten it's pace.

"I'm awake." You said getting out of the car facing a happy taehyung which was dancing randomly, making people look at him like he was some sort of crazy dude. It was correct--Taehyung was crazy, but an adorable crazy boy.

" "______" " You looked at jungkook who was giving you a small smile. You were still sleepy so your grumpy expression remained on your face. "Hmm?" He just smiled and pushed you towards j-hope who grabbed your hand before starting to walk towards the beach.

Taehyung remained on his usual cheeky and hyper self receiving a slight flick on his forehead from the leader. "Yo, taehyung calm down. You're dragging attention to us." rap monster said adjusting a bit his dark sunglasses.

Taehyung shrugged rubbing his red forehead before continuing his dorky dance. You watched the whole scene with a smile on your face. J-hope noticed it and gave you a quick peck to both your chubby cheeks.

He chuckled upon seeing your cute reaction: Eyes widen, mouth parted and a rosy oink appearing to your cheeks.

"You're too cute." He said making you blush once again. "You're such a tease.." He smiled showing you his tongue.

"Yo, lovebirds is this for today or tomorrow? You're slow." Suga said looking at both of you with a Hurry-Up face on. You just shook your hand and started walking faster along with j-hope.

Once you all arrived to the place, you took off your sandals feeling the hot sand hit the base of your feet. "Ouch. hoseok, It's hot, It's hot!" You jumped looking at j-hope who was giving you a playfull smirk.

You pouted still jumping in attempt to sooth the burning feeling--which wasn't a smart thing, since the hot feeling would come back.

" So...Where do wwe place our stuff?" You looked at jimin who was confused as hell. A little confused you turned your head to look at the sight. 'Indeed. Jimin's right...' You thought looking at a big amount of people on the beach.

The sun was hitting your head like crazy and you started to feel hot with the clothes you had on--despite them being fresh and thin. J-hope srugged instead taking a step to walk.

"Let's just keep walking until we find some empty place." They all nodded quickly walking along with the lovely couple.

After walking for a good minutes you all found a nice place to stay. The boys exitedly stripped off and dashed towards the salty water, leaving you to look at j-hope with a rosy pink on your cheeks.

He was only on his swim trunks and the sun rays hit the right places showing his gorgeous abs. Just at the sight it made you drool. You snapped back to reality when you heard a slight chuckle.

Embarrassed you turned to look at his face. Like you thought he was smirking. "So are you coming or not?" You nodded. Your hands travelling down to take off your shirt, next were your shorts which you hesitated a bit.

You took them off and felt his eyes burn your skin. "...Hopie.." You muttered looking down, feeling super shy under his intense stare. "Oh my...God...I never knew that you had such..body, "_____"." He commented making your cheeks turn more red.

You were earing a black and green bikini. It hugged your curves and looked stunning on you.

"Hey...Are they coming or not?" Taehyung asked looking at s. Jimin shrugged before turning to look at jungkook with a mischievous expression. Suddenly he started to splash the maknae who was groaning and trying to splash back.

Taehyung placed both his hands a little away from his mouth ready to shout but rap monster stopped him. " Don't. They're taking their time to look at each other and drool." They enchenged funny looks before bursting in laughter along with the others.

"It feels nice to know that you're only mine. I have that body and beautiful face only for me." You took a step, slowly closing the gap between you two before leaning in and kiss.

He smiled during the kiss when he felt you wrap your arms around his neck. "OOIII LOVEBIRDS, ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT!?" You parted from the kiss to look at a waving taehyung and... a facepalming rap monster.

"We better get going or they will panic soon" You nodded giving a shy smile before taking his hands with yours and walk towards the water. They all dropped their jaw upon seeing you dressed like that.

Suga, jimin, taehyung and jungkook had their mouths parted meanwhile jin and rap monster had their mouth closed but had their gaze obviously fixed on your body. What could you say? You had a beautiful face and body!

You felt j-hope squeeze your hnds and you turned to give him a reasurring look. "YAH! You all stop staring, she's my girlfriend!!" J-hope screamed showing his tongue to them, bringing small chuckles from everyone.

"I have to say, "_____" if you weren't j-hope's grilfriend you'd totally be so mine." Jimin said smirking before exchanging looks with j-hope, who was drop dead serious before bursting in laughter.

You smiled a little and dropped your body in the water placing your on the wet sand watching them all fight. 

J-hope made you this happy. Your heart was racing faster than usual and you had this constant nervous feeling in your belly. It was funny. How j-hope could have you wrapped on his finger in an instant and have you blushing a million shades of red, just by complimmenting or kissing you.

You looked at the water, contently playing with it.

" "_____"-ah, aren't you joining our water fight?" Jungkook asked receiving a splash from both jin and j-hope. You politely shook your head showing your white pearls before saying "I'll just watch, I prefer being quiet." They nodded and grinned continuing their water fight session.

It was true. You were extremly quiet--but had your times. You wondered what made j-hope see in you. I mean, you were the complete opposite of him. 'I guess opposites attract' You thought smiling to yourself while watching the funny yet cute scene.

Taehyung was on jimin's back trying to drown him, jin was splashing the maknae along with j-hope and suga along with rap monster were playfully glaring at each other before trying to win the contest of breathing.

You turned your head to look at a handsome boy who was eying you with a surprised face. "Oh god. You s-startled me, I didn't expect

Please log in to read the full chapter