♥I Love You♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

Earlier:

He was walking with his wild, laughing and teasing members. They were teasing him about you two. " You two make a cute couple, aaawww!" Suga joked clasping his hands together.

J-hope rolled his eyes before laughing a little.

Taehyung laughed loudly saying " HAHAHAHA!! All because of my genious idea!" proud of himself. J-hope laughed a little patting his back. Jungkook made a weird face imitating taehyungs personality, receiving a slap on the shoulder from his hyung.

" YAH! Stop i'm your hyung, you should obey me." Jungkook rolled his eyes and mocked him once again. Rap monster rolled his eyes facepalming at his memebers that today were more hyoeractive than anything.

It was not usual. But it was obviously because of the plan to make you fall for j-hope and be his girlfriend. 

They all satrted to randomly laugh for no reason. " ....Oh god..." Rap monster mutteerd looking up at the sky with a shocked face. " YAH! Don't be like that. You also have your happy moments and we don't complain or say 'oh god' !!" Jimin said whining a little.

J-hope finally started to laugh a little joining his derpy, silly members.

They finally made towards school and saw you with someone.

It was kai. 

It made him slightly mad, but he couldn't do anything, afterall he was your bestfriend. If he'd scold you he would get two things in return: He would get slapped by you and kai would make you fall for him.

He was worried that you would fall for kai and not him.

But as he looked at you he noticed your annoyed but sad expression. It seemed like kai was despired for something and you didn't seem to be very found of. He made a face and caught kai glancing at him with a mad expression.

J-hope smirked. You looked at him with a worried look and sad. His confidence was washed away when you smiled the most saddest smile at him. Taehyung looked seriously at kai and then patted him on the back with a reasuring smile.

" Don't worry, I have a plan B." He said glaring at kai who was grabbing your hand and taking you away from their curios eye stares. " Kai...Kai.." You called for him trying to break free from his tight grip in your wrist.

He only saw you in the morning having a fight with kai and D.O, from that hour and on he never saw you anymore. At that time was 11:30 am.

Now:

Kai was taking you with him somewhere again by the third time today.

It was getting annoying.

He didn't say a word to you and continued walking with you, only to tighten his grip on you. You winced in pain and made a mad face screaming " KAI LEAVE MY HAND, YOU ARE HURTING ME!! He stopped walking and took a glance at you and your furious face.

" Look..I don't want you to date that piece of , ok?" He demended. Your own bestfriend demaned you. Can you believe it!?

" Excuse me! You are not my father kai, now let go of my wrist. It hurts." He looked at you in despair. " "_____", don't you notice that he wants to play with your heart!?" Kai screamed, his voice echoing in the empty halls.

It was now 15:58 pm and they were probably having lunch or still having classes. " Kai, this isn't about your feelings..It's about me! Understand? I d-do actually l-like him, okay? Leave me alone!" You shook your hand trying to break free. But again, he tightened his hand in your wrist. He was way to strong for you.

" "_____" I'm just worried about you! He likes to play with girls feelings, he cheated on Chang hyun Soo, she's the most sweetest and pretty girl around school..He might do the same to you "_____"!! And since when did you like him!?" He scream

Please log in to read the full chapter