♥Sleepover♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning passed by very quickly and you couldn't wait to the sleepover that they planned for you and for themselves. You were sitting with BTS in some random chairs that they bought from a classroom.

You asked them if they asked for permission, but as obvious as it seemed they didn't gave a damn about what might happen. It's not like it wouldn't be their fist time in detention.

It was friday, 14:08 pm and you were dangerously close to end your classes, so were BTS.

Today you didn't saw kai or D.O, to be honest it made you worried. Afterall you still cared for them, even if they didn't aprove of your choice. You couldn't do anyrhing about than to leave them by.

You wanted to talk to them but your pride wouldn't let you do so.

Your mind snapped back to reality when the queenkas passed by, shaking their waists back and forth. It made you frown your face in disgust. J-hope noticed that and s his arm on your waist bringing you closer to him.

You looked at him with a confused face, only to get confused more when he gave you a teasing smile. Oh. You knew that look so well.

Seo-Yun 'tsked' and fliped her hair moving more her waist back and forth. BTS started to laugh uncontrablly as they saw that attitude. You chuckled a little jumping from your chair to sit in j-hope's lap.

He more than glad wrapped his arms around your waist while placing his chin in your shoulder. He gave you a warm smile as you leaned in and quickly gave him a  peck on the lips.

He pouted, wanting to feel more of your lips in his. But you stubbornly shook your head placing your finger in his lips. He kissed the finger and you proceeded to turn your head back facing the obvious amused members.

You made a face, feeling a blush rise up your cheeks. J-hope then moved away a bit of your hair from your neck  and started to place chaste butterflie kisses  there.

You closed your eyes tight enjoying the sensation. You were about to let a moan when he bit a certain spot--But taehyung started to speak trying to drag attention to him.

J-hope quietly chuckled in your neck sending never stoping shivers up your spine. Your skin tingled in surprise as he bite down there harshly. You were about to squeak loudly but he covered your lips with his roughly.

You parted away giving him hurt puppy eyes. He shook his head smiling a bit in attempt to apoligie. You shrugged and resumed to go back kissing his soft pink lips. You turned your body to him, now your face facing him fully.

Your ears perked up when you heard BTS laugh loudly. But j-hope kept your head still in place as he kissed you more forcedfully. Somehow you enjoyed that type of kisses, Rough, dominant but sweet ones.

His hands then travelled down your before squeezing it playfully. You parted away from the kiss only to squeak in surprise. He gave you a Oh so teasing smirk, it made your world spin.

You blushed slightly and playfully slapped his chest.

" Woah, Hopie, calm your hormones. You can do it with her when we get home, dude." jimin spoke smirking a bit. Jin widened his eyes clearly not aproving. Rap monster only laughed and patted your head giving you a smile " You two can do it whenever you feel like it."

You blushed at his words and started to stutter in embarrassement. " Oh no, no, no, no, no! You two can do it in YOUR OWN HOUSES." Jin shouted his eyes almost popping out of his face.

" I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY NOISES." He screamed making you blush even more. And all j-hope did was laugh along with them. " Why? Will you get hard hearing it?" J-hope asked patting your playfully.

You couldn't belive, but you didn't dared to say anything, because at that point all of would escape your mouth would be a bunch of unformed stenses and stutters. So you shamelessly hided your face in J-hope's chest.

To be honest you wanted to do it with him. But you had to make sure that he was the one. You trusted him, but you wanted to make sure that he loved as much as you loved him.

" OH GOD NO! WHY WOULD I !?" jin screamed slamming his hands on his thighs. They only laughed and wached it with amused laughs. You liked being with them. They were funny, dorky but it was obvious that they cared about each other...Well in a weird way.

It was their way to show that they cared for each other. They remembered you of wolves. They had a small but trusted social group, and they had an alpha. In this case Rap monster.

Because of obvious reasons. He was incredibily smart for a member of a gang. He was nice and had amazing rapping skills. You learned a lot of stuff with them like: Being a member of a gang doesn't mean that you're a bully. People only made it seem that way. 

You learned of how talented jungkook was despite his cold attitude toward the others. He had a beautiful voice, but not only that. He also drawed, rapped and cooked pretty well. Now you understood why them called him golden maknae. The boy pratically knows to do everything!

Suga had awesome rapping skills and also he created songs along with his leader. He was also funny and dorky, but like his name meant he was sometimes sweet. But only with his close friends, now including you. You could see how much of a good person he was.

Jimin. That jimin, he sure was a flirty popular bratty kid. But sure he was attractive and knew how to dance. He even had abs. You saw it, but hoseok kept you close to him, obviously well aware that you aproved of jimin's defined muscular body.

Next was Jin. You couldn't believe of how sweet he could be. He was like a mother, but in a male's body. He was extremly protective, caring and super nice. You actually didn't know why he didn't show his true self in school. But you kept your mouth shut, not saying a thing about that.

Taehyung. He made you part your mouth open in awe. He wasn't afraid to show his true self to the others even if that meant being saw as a weird guy. He was handsome and had a manly voice. He had his cute moments, that sometimes made you roll on the floor because of his cuteness.

J-hope. J-hope was your everything, you absolutely loved this man from his cheeky personality to his imperfections. You loved him with all of your heart. When he rapped for you it made you well clear of how brave and talented he was. It didn't help you. It only made you fall for him harder. But everything that falls ends up hurt.

Not you. In the begining you couldn't stand his prensence. It made you furious just to see his eyes. But that all changed when he started to change and be more soft hearted towards you. He started to fall for your voice, personality looks...everything. He even changed to protect you from the childihsh and y queenkas.

It made all easier to fall for him. Only one thing was bugging you. Kai. The most important person--besides j-hope-- ignored your feelings and didn't want to accept and aprove of your choice. It wasn't you who made the choice. It was your heart.

'RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG' The bell rang making the students whine in frustration. You only pouted and standed up from his lap to give him a quick kiss on his lips.

He kissed you back smiling in the kiss. You then waved to him and started to walk to your classroom. He shouted from far away " DON'T FORGET THAT I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE SCHOOL." You nodded your head smiling back at him waving your hands in the air before resuming to get inside the building. You quickly got your books from your locker and walked inseide the classroom.

J-hope smiled to himself as he stood there chit-chatting with s. Their classes ended at 13:30 pm. But they stayed in school until you ended your classes. You already skiped one once so you didn't want to skip again.

You looked at the window a hurt look invading your eyes as you saw kai with D.O and..Another girl? Were they replacing you by another girl!? Ouch. That hurt. It made your heart break into little pieces.

You closed the window before lowering the blinds to keep you away from looking at that

Please log in to read the full chapter