♥sleepover #1♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

There it was, all the member in your brother's oversized clothes. It made them somehow...look hot!

You shook your thoughts, trying to sooth your blush that was obvious from the previous accident. You had to admit they were pretty goddamn good looking, not to mention that they had those gorgeus abs.

'Aiish! "______", compose yourself, woman!' A small voice reminded you. It was really hard though... "Hey "______", I'm hungry is dinner already?" You turned your head to look at jungkook.

You nodded your head, opening your mouth to speak but quickly shut it. "YOSH! Let's go eat people~" Taehyung cheered. You quietly giggled, standing up from the couch before walking towards the kitchen. "Hey kookie~ Shouldn't you be calling her noona?" Suga wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner. 

Jungkook in answer gave him a slap on his arm while shouting "YAH!" They all laughed at the frustrated maknae. "It's okay jungkook. You can call me noona only if you want to. I don't force you to." Your voice reached through jungkook's ears in a soft and kind manner. He smiled sweetly at you. 

"Thank you, noona "_____". I think I'll call you noona" You giggled patting the tall maknae's head. J-hope pouted at all the sweet atmosphere between you and jungkook. It made him a little bit jealous, but it didn't get on his nerves. He trusted both you two.

'Meeh, she only loves me. I'm sure of that.' 

" I hope you guys will like it." You commented setting the plates along with their help. "Oh I'm sure we'll like it~ Don't worry jagi-ah." J-hope said trying to sooth your worries away. You smiled at him.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! Enough with the lovely time, okay?" Taehyung screamed throwing his arms in the air. " Aaaw, you're just jealous that hopie has a girlfriend and you don't." Jimin mocked the poor alien, who was now playfully hitting jimin's arm.

Finally you grabbed the pot, carefully placing it in the middle of the table, as you placed equal amount of food in their plates. J-hope took a small bite, suddenly his eyes widened and a twinkle appeared on his eyes. However you didn't touch your food, too nervous of what they'd think.

"Mmmnh, this is delicious, jagi! You have to cook for me more times~" J-hope smiled taking another, this time big bite at the food. Your gaze turned towards the others who seemed like they were enjoying too much the food. They were attacking it like a predator and a prey.

"Ummmm. Cook me mooooore~!" Jimin moaned in pleasure. Your cheekds burned a bright red upon hearing the frequent compliments from the boys. "I'm in heaven!~" Taehyung compliment again, this time looking at the ceiling with his eyes closed. 

You smiled goign back to your eating. Really, your mom really thaught you to cook that well. 'Thank you mom!' You thanked her in your mind.

The dinner time flew by and now all of you were in the living room, sitting on the big and comfy couches looking at each other with a confused expression. "Now what?" Rap monster asked playing with his hands.

"Well how about we play truth or dare?" Taehyung offered, only to receive groans in displeasure. "Aaaw, why it's fun, right "_____"?" Now what? You didn't want to hurt taehyung's feelings by saying 'No, I actually think it's quite boring' or either 'No'.

Sweat ran over your temples as you only managed to stutter out "U-m I...u-uh...uui..I.I-I..." Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. "What does that mean?" You shrugged scratching a bit the back of your neck.

"Oh! I know!" You suddenly shouted jumping from the couch. You quickly ran to your bedroom and ran back to the living room with manga books in your hands. A lot of them. 

Heck. You were crazy for anime and manga. Probably an otome/otaku.. " Here tae. I heard that you're a big fan of anime and manga, am I right?" Taehyung nodded with a big twinkle on his eyes.

You gave him the manga books and quickly went back to your room with a lot of games for wii, Xbox, playstation4...etc. Car games, fighting games, horror games. Every bit of any type. Rap mosnter and jimin widened their eyes once they saw this big title on a game 'Call Of Duty' 

"OMYGOD!!! YOU HAVE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN!?!?" Taehyung screamed grabbing the book with shaking hands. You laughed turning to look at jin. "You like manga too, right?" Jin nodded smiling.

"Then what are you waitig for? Join taehyung's manga session" You laughed giving a pat on jin's back. He nodded sitting next to taehyung with this shinning twinkle. "Woah..." Was all he said.

J-hope l

Please log in to read the full chapter