♥Feelings Back♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

A loud noise was heard next to you. 'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

Groaning loudly you slowly stooded up shutting your morning alarm clock. Yawning softly you scratched your arms before ruffling your hair in annoyance. ' Aish..Another day of school..UGH!' Very slowly you opened your eyes and looked down only to face a shocking sight. 'Wait...How am I already in my house...and I'm still with yesterday's clothes!!??' 

Suddenly a good delicious smell invaded your nostrils. ' Uhh, smells good...B-but I live alone...' The sudden realization snapped inside your still prossessing brain "Wait..what?!" You yelled. You quickly made your way downstairs only to take in the wonderful and delicious smell. "W..what is going on here?.." You muttered still taking in what was happening.

You faced seven happy boys cooking in your kitchen.  "Well good morning to you too, sleepy head~" A recognizable voice said behind your ear sending shivers up and down your spine. 'Control yourself, "_____" ' You reminded yourself.

" 'M-morning h-hoseok." he made a small chuckle before kissing your earlobe, only to send amazingly exiting shivers up your spine. A long sigh escaped your mouth as you felt j-hope's hands wrapping around your waist, making your back touch his muscular chest. " Hopie..~" He smiled tickling your earlobe with his hot breath.

" WELL GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO!" Taehyung screamed stopping his cooking, a long spoon on his right hand ans he placed his other free hand on his hip. " Tae, shut up and focus on what you're doing." Rap monster said gently flicking the 4D's forehead.

"Yah!" Taehyung complied but did what his hyung told to do so. A small smile spread across your face. " 'Morning guys" They all smiled and bowed. " WHY FINALLY!" Another flick was heard, this time it was not gentle. " Alien just focus~" Suga reminded him with a mocking grin on his face.

"SU--" " Yah, Yah, Yah~ Why are you today so loud tae?" Jungkook asked flicking his hyung's forehead. "WHY ARE YOU ALL TODAY FLICKING MY FOREHEAD?! IS IT FUN TO DO SO?" The members only laughed in reply.

You smiled guiding your hands to place them on top of j-hope's hands. " So what are you all doing?" Taehyung turned to look at you with a huge smile. " We're cooking for you!" You smiled ready to thank them but rap monster spoke firstly.

"It's okay, no need to thank us~ We just thought of doing something nice to you." You nodded still a little curious. "But why? I didn't do anything to you guys..." Rap monster turned to face you with a sad apoligetic smile. "it was for when we treated you like ."

Your mouth formed a round 'O' upon hearing that. It made sense. Now that you thought of it it made you feel nothing but empty and a cold emotion. Kinda like when you're alone and you need someone to keeo you company. 

A smile appeared on your face. "It's really okay, guys." Rap monster shook his head. "No. For us is a must, since we were being stupid." You shrrugged and happily said "Okay~"

They chuckled and proceeded to end what they were doing. "You're too nice, "_____"." J-hope said once a plate full of food was settled in front of you. "Eeh, I'm just me. Now, did you guys ate already?" "Nope" Jimin grinned patting his stomach.

You pouted patting the chairs beside you. "Then eat. Or else I won't eat this good, incredibely and nice meal." They hesitated a little at first but soon gave in upon seeing that you wouldn't budge a finguer to touch the food.

" Hhmm~ This really is delicious." Jin commented receiving a few nods in agreement. " Aaaww tae tae, your bad cooking skills aren't even noticed...Just because of us." J-hope mocked the boy who was now yelling at him.

The food soon had disappeared from the super cleaned plates and you were all full. "ARGH, how am I supposed to walk when I'm full of food?" You laughed loudly when jimin suddenly widened his eyes and burped a squeaky and funny burp. J-hope smiled seeing you laughing like there was not tomorrow.

" Aaaah it's nice to see my princess smile and laugh." He said pinching your now heated cheeks. "...H-Hoseok.." Suddenly there was a loud bang on the table, they all turned their heads to look at an amused taehyung.

" Yah, jin is our princess~" Jin upon hearing this mentally facepalmed at his dongsaeng's sillyness. Not because he was embarrassed just because of taehyung's scary stupidity.

"Well I don't mind having a female as a princess too~" Jimin cooed smirking at you before bursting out in laughter along with the others. You suddenly started to laugh soon falling to their cheekyness and happiness. "Aaah I love being with you guys. You're all so happy and nice, it's a shame that I didn't notice it sooner." You confessed making them stop their laughter, the kitchen suddenly becoming more quiet.

"...We love being with you too, especially our hope here. You should see him when you're not around him for a few seconds" Suga started making j.hope smack his arm playfully.

Suga ignored him and continued " He starts to make these weird whinning noises. When you're gonne for too long he starts to walk around, huffing, whinning and annoying us with his noises." "Hyuuuung~" J-hope complained blushing a little.

You never ever thought that j-hope would miss you this much. Even for two mere seconds. It might look like an exaggeration but that's how j-hope felt. 

"Well it's okay, since she's blushing as well~" Suga teased you. Blood suddenly made it's way up your cheeks worse than ever. The members started to laugh hard upon seeing you and j-hope blush like no tomorrow. It seemed impossible for j-hope to blush, it was only you who made him feel that way: A nervous and blushing mess. He couldn't change that.

" Aaawwww they're so cute~" Taehyung sang. Turning your head away from them, your eyes suddenly fell to the clock on the wall. Suddenly realization hit you. You were all late for school about 10 minutes.

" ...Guys...We're late for school" You informed them. Their reaction was priceless. Eyes blinking, their mouths closed-except for taehyung who was smiling-and quiet no moving an inch from their spot.

"GUYS!?" You waved a hand in front of their faces. " "_-____", you trust me, right?" You turned to look at j-hope who was giving you what seemed like a nervous and forced smile, slowly and suspiciously you nodded your head at the obvious anxious male.

"Would you like to spend time with me and the guys?" Your eyes widened ready to say no right across his face-until you saw the need, desperation, sadness and a tint of hope- that made you shut your mouth and furrow your eyebrows in worrie.

You wanted to spend time with him, but school was also important. You didn't want to make your parents disappointed after their effort to place you in south korea's school. 

Your worried gaze meet his nervous one. That look took all your will against him as you finally gave in and sighed loudly in defeat. "Alright, only this time okay? I don't want to make my parents disappointed..."

J-hope's nervous look soon was replaced by a happy grin, clearly aproving your decision. "You won't regret it, I promise!" He said taking your hands in his happily jumping up and down exitedly.

Soon your worried look went to a grin upon seeing an exited and happy hoseok. That-despite the big effort you made to forget about school only for today-made your day more brighter.

"Yaaayy!! Then let's go to the pizzaria !!" Taehyung offered raising his hand in the air, in order to receive attention from s. "Oh sounds nice~" Rap monster said smiling.

You nodded forcing a smile. J-hope patted your back before giving you a reasurring smile. "Well what are we waiting for?" Luckily your clothes weren't in conditions to change or anything. They were looking perfect, just the way you liked it.

In that moment your phone buzzed, your hand touched your pants pocket looking for it. You had a min small heart attack when you didn't felt the volume in your pants. "W--what? Where d-did I put m-my phone?..." You muttered touching everywhere around your body in order to find the lost phone.

"WELL LET'S G-GO HUH?!" Taehyung screamed forcing a nervous smile which made you suspicious. "Tae..?" He hummed way to loud for your taste. "Do you...possibly know where's my phone?" He widened his eyes quickly and furiously shaking his head. "Is everything...Alright tae?" This time he nodded his head still in a hurried manner.

"...Oh really?" You asked rasing an eyebrow, scooting closer to him while making an intense and burning stare though his eyes. "W-WHAT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FROM YOU!!" He screamed turning his head away from you.

You were about to scoot even more closer to him, but a hand grabbed yours stopping you from doing so. "L-let him be "_____", he drank this morning.." J-hope said sounding a little nervous too.

You made a face, your eyes slowly averting towards the others eyes. Everyone except rap monster turned their head away escaping your stare. "What is wrong with all of you?!"

They laughed and in that moment Jimin scooted closer to you and patted your head. His hand on top of yours slightly shaking. The usual smug jimin wasn't there, it was instead replaced by a nervous one. That was weird and extremely, EXTREMELY not his usual self.

" Guys...You're all acting weird..." They once again laughed. You shrugged and opened the door looking at them to walk out of your house. "Are you coming or not?" They quickly nodded and ran out of the house forcing wide smiles in their faces.

'They're horrible at lying..' You thought grabbing J-hope's hand only to make him jolt at the sudden contact. "Oh it's you.." He muttered smiling awkwardly at you. "S

Please log in to read the full chapter