♥Leave Me Alone, Freak♥

♥ My Annoying, Sweet Bully ♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

Banner is not mine.

CREDIT GOES TO ITS OWNER!

Thank you!

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' 

You groaned accidently slapping your alarm clock to the hard floor.

Monday, 7:00 a.m. Another day of school.

How wonderful, i really love this day as i love bugs! *AHEM! Excuse my sarcasm mode.*

You groaned with your eyes still closed, standing up rubbing your eyes a little letting a yawn escape your mouth. You finally opened your eyes and started walking towards the bathroom.

'AAaaaarrrggh, couldn't it be friday?' You thought getting mad at the second.

You washed your face, looking at yourself in the mirror. You pouted as you saw a huge bruise in your left cheek. You bought your hand to touch only to groan feeling the pain invade your face.

It felt like you just got a punch in your face.

You made a face. ' Well...It wouldn't be the first time..' You thought while placing a band aid in your bruised cheek.

You thought that if you hided your bruised cheek with a band aid no one would notice.

You sighed and walked to your wardrobe picking up your uniform. You started dressing up and comb your hair.

Yes, you "_____" were a victim of bullying and everyone around school knew it including your bestfriend : Kai. He was very sweet, nice and playful to you. You two met when you saw him getting bullied psychologically by from some boys and being the brave girl you were, you decided to help him. Since that moment you two helped each other in good or bad moments.

You walked down the stairs fast sitting in your table picking up a random fruit and a glass of milk.

You didn't ate that much since you would get unwell..

You stood there chewing on the apple while drinking the milk having deep thoughts in the morning about your life. You finished eating your small breakfast and picked up your bag throwing it in your shoulder.

You sighed opening the door, slowly closing it before lastly locking it.

" C'mon "____" think positively..." You whispered turning around. Your positivism was washed away when you saw them.

The so awesome recognizable popular group around school : BTS.

You hated them sooooo much....

You looked down, your grip clenching tightly in your bag. ' Should i wait form them to walk away or...?' 

" Oh hi there~" A raspy voice said looking at you. ' Aaaarrrgghhh DAMN IT!' You cursed. You started to walk and lock your gate. ' Just ignore them, just ignore them..' You said to yourself deciding that the best option was to ignore them.

But--WRONG! It was the most stupid decision that you made.

Your back met the hard and painful gate as you squeaked in pain, closing your eyes tightly. " Don't you dare to ignore us..including me! You know that i punish bad girls, don't you?" He asked his eyes looking at your beautiful face that was covered with fear.

" ANSWER ME! AND--look at me." He ordered you. You closed your eyes shut and you swore that you would die from a heart attack if it wasn't their members calling him.

He looked at them for a moment and shook you. 

You got tired and shoved him with all your strength and walked away from them.

"Oh look, she ran away..J-hope that was way to rough for her liking~" Jungkook laughed at j-hope wich started to walk faster to catch you.

" Hi there..Again~" J-hope said once again, this time leaning closer to your face. You turned your head on the opposite side and walked a little faster. " Don't ignore me princess~" He said.

That was it, that set you on fire and you looked at him seriously and screamed at him saying "Leave me alone, just for today. YOU FREAK!!" before running away from him.

He stoped walking not saying a word, looking down for a moment before s started to laugh and make fun of him.

He somehow felt rejected hurt from what you said. It was the first time that he felt that way.

" O-M-O! Hahahaah... She called you freak!" Jungkook laughed at j-hope, wich was still looking at the floor emotionless.

The rest of the members started to laugh. 

J-hope rolled his eyes and srugged those feelings away. He watched you from far away. You were touching your back making a painful face. Seing you like that made him uncomfortable and worried that he have might hurt you.

" HELLO?" Taehyung said waving a hand in front of j-hope.

He looked at them and then to the floor. Taehyung made a face and shrugged it off.

' RRRRIIIIIINNNNN

Please log in to read the full chapter