2nd Confession !

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 # MUWON POV

I walked to the bus stop near the school after sneak out from the gate behind the school. I wore my bag and looked around, see if there is someone looking or following me.

It's now 11 and the school still didn't end yet, but I already here, wandered at this road. 

I'm just thinking of going home right now. After all the morning's case, I didn't feel like coming to the class. This is the FIRST TIME I skip classes !

While I'm walking slowly in this empty road, my phone rang. I took it out from my pocket and ..

 

Muwon : PARK JIMIN ?! AGAIN ?!! (yelled)

 

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket.

 

Muwon : Aishh!! Can he just stop disturbing me! I'm tired of this ! (murmured)

 

I take a sit as I arrived at the bus station. I sighed and just looked at the floor. 

Suddenly, a car stopped infront of the bus station and someone stepped out from the car. I just looked at that person's shoes who is now standing infront of me. 

 

Jimin : SHIN MUWON . (deep voice)

I lifted up my head and as I looked at that person's face, I felt something different in my heart. And it was the feeling of H.A.T.E !

 

# JIMIN POV

I still wandering around this school, looking for that girl. In the class just now, I couldn't pay attention and just staring outside the window. 

That's already a few times I called her phone, but she still didn't pick up my calls.

While I'm walking at the hallway, I met the guy that with Muwon before. But I don't know his name.

He was walking to the cafe, so I quickly run towards him and patted his shoulder. The guy turned around.

 

Jimin : Did you see Shin Muwon? She didn't there at the class.

 

Taehyung : Waeyo? (stared at him)

 

Jimin : There's nothing to do with you. Just tell me, where's she?

 

Taehyung : Molla. (ignored him)

 

Jimin : Did she went back home already? (still asking)

 

Taehyung : Maybe. (walked away)

 

I just stand still in the middle of the hallway, and the guy already left me behind. I glanced at my watch. 10:50 o'clock.  

And I make a decision to skip classes.

 

...............................

 

While I was leaning at the backsit in the car, I saw a girl with my school uniform from afar. She was walking at the roadside.

 

Jimin : Slow down the car. (instructed the driver)

 

I looked closely at the girl through the window, and ..

 

Jimin : SHIN MUWON? What she's doing in this school time?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter