I Wonder..

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

 

I followed Taehyung from behind wherever he go. He didn't talk to me at all in the class. I guess he really mad at me. 

So, I took this chance to apologize at him this recess. He didn't seemed to go to the cafe. I just followed him around. 

Suddenly, he stopped and turned back. I quickly turned my body away and acted like I'm looking at the signboard. Then, when I saw he continued to walk, I followed him back. Luckily, he didn't said anything to me.

This is funny and childish things to do, but I have to. I want he to look at me as always. He was my close friend afterall. 

 

Taehyung walked faster to the garden at school and I fasten my steps. But, I suddenly bumped onto a guy from opposite direction.

 

Tao : Yahh !! Are you blind??!! (yelled)

 

Muwon : M-Mianeyo. (bowed)

 

Tao : Aishhh ! Move aside ! (yelled)

 

He pushed me aside and walked away angryly. I sighed and quickly ran to the garden. But at there, there was no Taehyung everywhere.

I walked slowly between the trees, still trying to search for him.

 

Muwon : Where is he? I thought I saw him went here. (murmured)

 

My eyes wandered around the garden, and then my eyes caught someone lying under a big tree. The person was lying on the grass with a book covered his face. I am sure that he was him because the watch on his right hand, its Taehyung's.

 

I walked slowly towards him and sat beside him. He seemed didn't notice me. I smiled. He was sleeping, maybe.

I decided to take the book away from his face and I slowly did it. What I guess was right. He was sleeping. I closed the book and put it beside him. 

 

I got my face nearer to him so that I can see his face clearly. I stared at all over his face, and I now noticed that his eyebrow are a bit different from the others. Suddenly, Taehyung opened his eyes and thats shocked me.

 

Muwon : Aahhh ~ !  (shouted)

I quickly stood up and step backwards because of shockness. 

 

Muwon : Y-Yah ! D-Don't shock me  l-like t-that ! (yelled)

 

Taehyung : What are you doing here, huh? 

He woke from his lying and leaned against the tree trunk. 

 

# TAEHYUNG POV

 

I stared at her with cold eyes. She looks panicked, I wonder why. 

 

Muwon : A-Ah .. U-Urmm .. I want to apologize to you.. about yesterday. Mianhei.

She stammered and looked at me with pity eyes.

 

Taehyung : That's why you followed me from the class until here? 

 

Muwon : ............. (nodded) 

 

Taehyung : ............ (sighed)

 

Muwon : Mianhei, Taehyung-ah. Friends? 

 

She took out her right hand and asked for a handshake. I wrinkled my forehead because she acted so childish. I don't know that she's so cute when asking for forgiveness. 

I smiled finally. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter