Don't Ignore Me!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# TAEHYUNG POV

I just sat beside her, listening to her sobbing sound that didn't stop for a long time. She cried out her sadness and keep blaming herself for what had happened today. I can't look at her, because its hurting me to see tears flowing out from her eyes that already swollen. 

Right after the school ended, she went straight away to the rooftop and cried. When teachers were teaching in the class, she tried to hold her tears from rolling down her cheeks, so that teachers didn't suspected anything on her. She acted like a strong girl, but the fact is, she's not. 

I let out a sigh and turned my body facing her who was hugging her knees. Wind blew softly at top here, making me a bit cold, but she didn't care about that. Her hairs already turned a bit messy since she didn't tie them like always. 

Slowly, my right hand moved and tucked her hairs that covered some of her face behind her ear. I cup her face and make her looked into my eyes. I wiped tears on her face gently with my thumbs. Her sobbing going down a little, and looked at me with swollen eyes. 

Taehyung : Stop crying, Muwon-ah. (whispered)

 

My hands still on her cheeks, and I gave her a warm smile. 

 

Taehyung : You know what-

 

I took a deep breath, while she stared at me curiously.

 

Taehyung : -if you think that you're alone, you're wrong. Because I am here for you. Always there for you whenever you need me. I'm your bestfriend, right? 

 

# MUWON POV

 

Taehyung, why are you so kind to me?

I rejected your love, but you still treat me like always.

You're like an angel to me.

I don't want to lose a friend like you.

 

I nodded and hugged him with face on his chest. He was shocked with my action, but then I can feel he patted my back gently. I feel so warm in his embrance, feeling safe enough in his arms. Tears fall down again.

 

...........................

 

I locked myself in my bedroom after arrived home. Now it's already late in the evening, and I heard knocks at the door. Jihyo unni must have came back from work. 

Jihyo :  Muwonnie~ are you sleeping? 

 

I stared at the door blankly, didn't want to answer the question.

 

Jihyo : Muwonnie~ do you hear me? Open the door please~ 

 

I sighed and get off from the bed, slowly twisted the doorknob. Jihyo unni looked at me with worried face.

 

Jihyo : Omo! Gwenchana, Muwonnie? (worried)

Muwon : U-Unni~ 

I hugged her and cried out loud. She was totally shocked but hugged me back, trying to comfort me.

Jihyo : Y-Yah, why are you crying? 

I told her everything. She comfort me and asked if I still I love him, and I said I do. She gave me some advices, and asked me to meet Jimin at school tomorrow. I'm afraid that he will ignore me. But what Jihyo unni said was true. I need to have a talk with him.

 

# JIMIN POV

 

Today is such a boring day without Muwon. I stared at teacher's face blankly. No words from him immersed into my mind because what I was thinking all day is Muwon. I took out my phone secretly and looked at a picture of Muwon one by one. I really miss that adorable smile. 

Gongchan : Psstt~

I glanced at Gongchan and he raised his eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders and turned of the phone, keep it back into my pocket. I'm afraid that the teacher will punished me for using phone in class. Thanks to Gongchan for reminding me.

 

....................

 

Finally, the class is over and now it's recess time. Gongchan put his hand around my shoulder while we're walking to the cafe. 

Gongchan : What's up with that face, Jimin? You didn't look good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter