Together!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

 

I was doing my homework when suddenly Jimin's face popped up in my mind. I put the back of my pen at my lips, while my legs moved left to right leisurely. 

Park Jimin,

he's now different. Very different from before. I'm a bit curious why he change so much. Is it because of me? Or he didn't want to hurt me anymore?

But from the way he treated me, I can see that he actually is a caring, loving and charming guy. I'm getting to like him more. 

I shook my head as I awoke from daydreaming and continued with my homework.

 

......................

 

Today, I went to school by bus as always although Jimin sent me to school recently. I walked to the class and there was not many students in this hour. I entered the class and there was Taehyung alone. 

 

Muwon : Good morning, Taehyung-ah. (smiled)

Taehyung : Yeah .. good morning. (smiled)

 

He was doing his class duties. So I quickly placed my bag on the chair and helped him arranging the tables. He seemed suprised due to my sudden kindness, but I just ignored him. Then, we cleaned the class together. 

 

 

# JIMIN POV

 

I walked to my class happily with my head thinking about Muwon. I decided to walk passing her class, so I walked to the other corridor. 

But as I arrived infront of her class, I saw her with Taehyung through the window. Muwon was cleaning the whiteboard and jumped a bit as she can't reach the upper whiteboard. Then, Taehyung came and grabbed the whiteboard eraser from her and cleaned it for her. Muwon and Taehyung giggled happily.

My heart hurts more when I saw Muwon's face. She was blushing! I didn't know why she was so happy when she with him. And I think there must be something about them.

I left them with burning heart and went to my class.

 

..................

 

I opened the door roughly and everyone lookes at me. I slammed my bag on the table before sat on the chair. Gongchan asked if I'm okay but I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I took out my phone and send a message to Muwon. 

A few minutes later, I got a reply from her.

 

See you at the cafe. ^^ 

- Mine -

I smile a bit since I'm gonna meet her this recess time.

 

 

# MUWON POV

 

We greeted the teacher and one by one left the class and heading to the cafe. As I was walking at the corridor, someone called my name. I glanced behind and saw Taehyung ran towards me.

 

Taehyung : Hey, can we eat together?

 

Muwon : Huh? U-Urmm .. but I am going to eat with J-Jimin .. 

 

Taehyung : Ah .. really? Urmm .. never mind. I-

 

Muwon : Aniyo. Let's eat together .. with Jimin.

 

Taehyung : Is it okay with him?

 

Muwon : Molla .. but he'll be okay. Don't worry.

 

Then, both of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter