Tears!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
# JIMIN POV   I throw the ball in my hand and quickly ran after her that already stepped out from this place. But then, my phone rang.   Jungkook : Jimin hyung!    I stopped and glanced at Jungkook who was holding my phone.    Jungkook : It's Hoseok hyung.   I glanced back at the door, before let out a sigh and walked back towards Jungkook. I just forget my intention to ran after Muwon. He handed me my phone and I pressed the green button.   Hoseok : Yahh! Why you ended my call suddenly? I didn't finish with my talk yet, dude!   Jimin : Hoseok-ah, tell me, what do you talk about awhile ago?   Hoseok : Mwoya! How can you forget it so fast? Are you joking, Jimin-ah? (annoyed)   Jimin : Hoseok! Please.. I'm serious!(snapped)   Hoseok : Relax, dude. I just congrats you for winning our deal. You had finally captured that nerd girl's heart, right?    Jimin : B-BWO?!! (yelled)   I ended the call and threw it into my bag. I ruffled my hair so hard that it become messy. I yelled out loud, letting out all my anger inside me. I flopped down on the bench, rubbing my face with my palm.   That's why she ran away, it's because she had know the truth! The truth that all this time I hide from her.   Suga sat beside me and patted my shoulder, comforting me. But it doesn't work because my mind is completely blank. I don't know what to do, how to explain to her the truth? I sighed.   # MUWON POV   All day long, I locked myself in my room and it is night now. My mind is miserable and my heart aches. I sat on the bed, hugging my knees. Again, tears rolled down my cheeks and my sobbing sound filled in the room. I can't stop thinking about the things on the phone before. It's making me crazy! I glanced at the table beside me, there is a tray of food that Jihyo unni brought for me to eat, but I didn't touched it a single bit. I don't feel like eating although my stomach already make some sounds.  My phone rang again, and it is over than twenty times calls and that were from Jimin. I stared blankly at the phone, ignored it who keep making loud sounds.    Park Jimin, who are you actually? Why you making fun of me, and why must me? What is my wrong to you that you treat me like this?   The door was knocked from the outside and the knob twisted slowly. Jihyo unni came in and take a sit beside me on the bed. She stared at me and I can hear her heavy sigh.   Jihyo : Muwon-ah..    She rubbed the tears on my cheeks with her thumb gently. I remained silent with those tired eyes of mine.   Jihyo : I don't know what had happen to you, but I am sure it is about Jimin that turned you out like this.    She sighed for the second time.    Jihyo : Jimin is here, and he is waiting for you outside the house. Go and meet him, both of you have to talk.   Muwon : I-I don't want to see him right now. Just ask him to leave, unni. (hoarse voice)   Jihyo : Don't be like this, Muwon. You better settle your problem with him now, or else it will just make you worser.   Slowly, I looked at unni's eyes, deep. She nodded her head, and patted my shoulder gently, trying to give me strength.     # JIMIN POV   I leaned against the wall under the dim light, waiting for Muwon to come out. My heart beats fast, thinking how she will react infront of me after she knew the truth. I heard the door unlocked and slowly, the door was pushed from inside.   Jimin : M-Muwon-ah..   With her long white shirt, black shorts and her hairs that looks messy, she stared at me with those cold eyes. I got nervous somehow. I approached her and stood right infront of her. She lifted her head down as our eyes met.   Jimin : Muwon-ah, I-I know that you have heard about the d-deal, but you still have to listen what I'm gonna say. (anxious)   I reached her right hand and gripped it tightly between my hands. She didn't looked at me, and I sighed.   Jimin : I-I know that I'm wrong, hiding the truth from you. And the deal, I should't accept it if I know that-   Muwon : So, it is true? (serious)   I stiffed as she lifted her head and looked at with cold eyes. I can see sadness in her eyes, and that makes me more guilty and anxious.   Jimin : Muwon-ah, I-I will explain it the truth from beginning-   Muwon : No, I'm asking you right now. I-It is true that you are just playing on me from the first time we met? (serious)   I sighed and slowly nodded.    Jimin : But-   Muwon : Enough, Jimin! Stop it! Just stop it already. (tremmbled voice)   She pulled her hand from my grasp and stepped a few steps backwards. I was about to go near her but she stopped me right away.    I am very scared. I'm scared that our relationship will arrive to an end. I can't lose her, I need her.   Jimin : No, Muwon-ah. Listen to my explaination first. You need to hear what I'm gonna say. (scared)   Muwon : I-I am tired. Just go home, Jimin. Please.. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter