Taehyung's Birthday Party!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

I packed my things into my bag quickly, when suddenly Taehyung said to me.

Taehyung : Let's go home together. 

Muwon : A-Ah, ani Taehyung-ah. I have some work to do today. So, next time okay?

Taehyung : What work? Let me help you then. 

 

Muwon : No! I-I mean, I don't need any help. I'm okay. Don't worry. (nervous)

He can't follow me, or else how can I buy him a birthday present. It must be a secret. I quickly walked out the class after saying goodbye. I took a bus to the mall alone.

............................

There was a lot of boutiques here. I just walked passing them because I know I can't afford to buy an expensive gift for Taehyung. I looked around to see if there is any gift shop around here, and finally I saw one beside a cosmetic shop.

I came in and a lot of beautiful things are in here. Teddy bears, flowers, frames, colognes and other things that suitable for giving people as presents. There's one thing that caught my attention, and I know Taehyung will like it if I give him that.

................................

I wore my soft pink sleeveless dress and put on a light make up. When I was sure that everything looks good, I went downstairs and Jihyo unni was waiting for me on the sofa.

Jihyo : Omo! Muwonnie~ you’re so pretty! (exclaimed)

I blushed.

Jihyo : Its looks like you’re going for a date tonight. With Taehyung perhaps? (teased)

My face changed and she noticed that she just said something she shouldn’t said. 

Jihyo : Muwonnie, mianhei. I didn’t mean-

Muwon : Let’s go, unni. Or we'll be late.

I walked away and Jihyo unni just kept her mouth shutted all the way to Taehyung’s house.

Will Jimin be there too?

 

# TAEHYUNG POV

The living room was decorated very well with balloons hung all over the room. A long table full with food and drinks that already served completely. Almost all of my friends had come but the one I was waiting for still didn't  come yet.

While waiting for her, I talked with with my friends. They wished me a happy birthday and gave presents. I thanked them and asked them to enjoy themselves tonight.

 When I turned around, my eyes caught a girl who so beautiful like a princess, standing alone. She was searching for someone before she saw me and a smile occured on her face. She walked towards me with a small box wrapped neatly in her hand.

Muwon : Taehyung-ah, happy birthday

She hand over the gift to me.

Taehyung : Gomawo. You looks great in pink. 

She chuckled and lifted her head down, with cheeks that turned a bit red. It was so cute. I was about to take her to meet with the others and suddenly I noticed someone just walked in.

# MUWON POV

 

Taehyung : Park Jimin! 

Taehyung went to meet him while I am stiffed here. My heart raced and I don’t know what to do. I thought Taehyung would not invite him to his party. 

 Slowly, I turned around and our eyes met. He was looking at me and I quickly looked away. He looks so handsome with yellow shirt covered with a black leather jacket. They walked towards me and I started to panick.

 I just keep my head down when Jimin stood infront of me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter