Sports Day!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

 

I've been picking up the balls around this tennis court all this time. I need to do this since I didn't enter any games for the Sports Day. I'm getting excited since Jimin is going to run today.

An announcement was made, saying that 100m sprint for boys are going to start just a few minutes. I quickly ran with a hug filled with tennis balls to the basket and put them inside it. Then, I headed to the field.

 

# TAEHYUNG POV

 

The second round for basketball game is going to start soon. It was now a rest time for 5 minutes. I wiped my sweats while searching for Muwon. Since the game started, she didn't there in the spectators seat. 

I thought that she's gonna watch me play today. Did she forgot?

When the whistle was blew, telling that the game will be continue now, my eyes still looking between the students beside the court, hoping that she come. 

 

# JIMIN POV

 

I was stretching beside the track and getting ready to run. I got nervous since this is the first time entering the sprint game. This all because of Daehyun, that fool guy. 

I glanced at Sungyeol, one of the best runner in my school. He looks really confident. Our eyes met and he smirked at me. I got annoyed somehow.

We walked to the our track and getting ready to run. The students cheered for us. There's some of them called and cheered for me, but then I heard familiar voice shouted my name. I lifted my face and my eyes caught Muwon standing between the students. 

Automatically, I smiled. 

 

Muwon : Park Jimin ~ Fighting !!

 

BAAANNGG !!

I ran with all my might with no one in my mind, except

Muwon.

 

................................

 

Everyone gathered around me as I finally being the first one to pass the ribbon at the end of the run. They congratulated me and I just smiled although myself can't believe that I had won after Sungyeol.

He patted my shoulder and smiled. 

 

Sungyeol : You're good, man. Congrats. 

 

Then he left. I can see disappointed feeling shown on his face.

 

I walked out from the field and walked to the bench nearby. I really sweating a lot now. My shirt already wet and I'm thirsty.

As I sat, I can see Muwon ran slowly towards me with a big smile. She stood infront of me and hand me a bottle of water.

 

Muwon : Here. Drink this. 

 

Jimin : Gomawo. (smiled)

I took it from her hand and drank it. Then, she left to somewhere before came back with a small towel in her hand.

 

She took a place beside me and turned her body, facing me. I closed the bottle after drank half of the water.

 

Muwon : Congrats, Jimin-ah! You're rea...lly awesome! (excited)

She gave me a thumbs up while giggled happily. I smiled as I see she was so happy.

 

Suddenly, she moved nearer to me and wiped the sweats on my forehead. I stiffed. Then, she moved to all over my face and my neck too. 

My heart beats crazily whithout I knowing. Her action shocked me very much.

 

Jimin : I-I ..I can do it by m-myself. (stammered)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter