Your Glasses !

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# In the class 3A-2

 

Jimin : Shin Muwon ... (mummbled)

I chuckled. Yeah, that girl is surely an innocent type. 

Gongchan : Waeyo? 

Gongchan who slipped hearing to my mummble asked.

Jimin : Nothing .. just - 

Gongchan : Just ? (curiously waiting for my next words)

Jimin : That Shin Muwon, did you know anything about her? (whispered)

Gongchan : Urmm .. Not really. But ... I often see her went to the library .. 

Jimin : Ooohh .. anything else?

Gongchan : There's a rumor saying that her glasses, its power was very high .. But, I don't know that it's true or not. 

Jimin : Jinjaa ? 

So, how can she study without her glasses? Its with me.

Jimin : Aishhh .. ! (took out something from my pocket)

Gongchan : Glasses?! Whom owns that? (shocked)

Jimin : Sshhh !  Don't said to loud, you brat! (smacked his shoulder)

Mr Cha whom was teaching infront of class, seems didn't hear us. And the other students too, they were doing their own works, since the English subject was so bored. 

Gongchan : Yah .. let me see! (grabbed the glasses from my grasp)

He looked closely on the thick black glasses. He seems know who is the owner.

Gongchan : Isn't this that Shin Muwon's glasses?! How can you have this? (whispered abit loud)

Jimin : Aishh ..! I told you later ... (grabbed the glasses back)

I lifted up my hand and stood up from my sit suddenly. Mr Cha stopped teaching and looked at me.

Mr Cha : Park Jimin, waeyo? 

Jimin : U-Urmm, can I go to the toilet for awhile? 

 

......................

 

# In class 3A-1

 

I walked into the class and everyone silent. I just ignored it and quickly get to my sit. 

Jiyeon : Muwon-ah, what kind of hair was that? (insulted)

Eunjung : She's covering her UGLY face, of course! (smirked)

Classmates : Hahahaha ... 

Yeah, everyone was laughing at me, at my hair! Just because I want to cover my face that seems like ALIEN without my glasses, I covered it with my long bangs and I'm forced to. Or else, they will laugh at my bare and ugly face. I didn't want that to happen.

Thank God, they didn't noticed that I'm not wearing my glasses right now. 

I just shut my mouth and took out my book. But inside my heart, its on fire. This is all because of that ERT. But, what's his name actually? 

Madam Lee came and all of us greeted her. Yeah, my FAVOURITE subject, of course it's ENGLISH.

Madam Lee : Turn to page 120. Read and understand the article before I ask you a few questions about it.

Classmates : Nae ~

Read an English article not a problem for us, students of 3A-1. All of us are clever, and that's the truth. 

I slipped the pages and read the article quietly. Read and article?

How can I READ without my GLASSES? Hell yeah..

 

Ottohke? What if Madam Lee ask me about the article? 

Oh GOD, Help me! I can't read at all! 

 

All those words, they're blurred and didn't clear enough for me to read.

I took a close-up look at those words, but .. it didn't help me at all!

I glanced at Taehyung, who was my tablemate. He was reading the article, and didn't noticed me who was getting uneasy. I'm sweating right now.

 

Should I ask him f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter