Sudden Kiss !

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked slowly along the hallway. There's no one there since it's not recess time. 

Jimin : Where did she go? Aishhh ! (mummbled while rubbing my neck)

My eyes wander for my TARGET and my eyes caught her in the library. I smirked. 

I slowly pushed the door and walked in. Hell yeah ! This is my FIRST time stepped into this BOOKWORLD! All of this just because of that TARGET! There's a few students here, and it's so SILENT. My eyes wander and saw her at one the big shelves, and it's a bit hidden.

I walked towards her. She was busy searching for a book and didn't even care about me who was staring beside her. I acted like I'm searching a book from the shelves, but my eyes kept glancing at her. 

Muwon turned and wanted to walk away but she bumped into me as she busy reading while walking. 

Muwon : Ah .. M-Mianhei. (bowed a little)

Jimin : Aishhh, jinjaa this girl .. (brushing my shoulder that she just bumped on)

Muwon : Jeongmal mianhei. I really didn't noticed you. 

Jimin : Didn't notice me? Huh ! Are you joking? (stared at her with my killing eyes)

Yahh .. she really pissed me of!


Jimin : How come you didn't notice me? Am I not  visible in your sight? ( walked slowly towards her)

Muwon : I-I .. (stammered and steps backwards)

I stopped as she finally leaned against the shelf. Our different was just too CLOSE. Guess what I'm thinking right now? I smirked. 

Jimin : Do you know who I am? (whispered at her ear)

Muwon : N-No . (hugging her book tightly) 

Jimin : Tchh- (put my left hand against the shelf)

I stared at her face and our eyes contacted. I can't took away my sight from her eyes. It's ... BEAUTIFUL ! The hazel colour of her eyes, it's making me sick! But those glasses ..... 

I bend my body a little so that I can see her face clearly. And my face was just a few inches from her face. I can hear her breath out.

Muwon : C-Chogeyo ... W-What a-are you do- (stammered)

Before she could finished her talk, I took off her glasses away from her face slowly. She stiffed.

I smirked. Yeah, now she looks better without those stupid glasses.

Jimin : Your eyes .. it's pretty.. (whispered while staring at her eyes)

Muwon : U-Urmm ... (winked twice)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter