Night Date!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

Jimin grabbed my hand and we went out from the car as we arrived infront of the front gate of an amusement park. 

 

Muwon : A-Amusement park? 

 

He smiled at me and nodded. 

 

Jimin : Mianhei about last time. We were suppose to have our first date here, but I was late. Mianhei. I ruined everything.

Muwon : (silent)

 

Yeah. I still remember the incident that happened here. This is the place where Jimin and I quarreled. And this is the first date I have with Taehyung.

 

Jimin : But today, I'll make you happy. No joke. (serious)

 

Muwon : Jimin-ah .. I-

 

Jimin : Kaja. We have no much time left. 

 

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the amusement park together. There were so many  people here although its night. Most of them were couples. 

The first game we did was riding a roller coaster. It was very exciting. I screamed as I enjoy it very much but Jimin, he screamed because he scared. As the riding ended, I laughed at him as his face already turned pale and he was about to throw out. 

 

Muwon : Hahaha (laughed)

 

Jimin : Shut up! (glared)

Muwon : Okay .. okay .. Mianhei. I didn't know that you had never rode a roller coaster before. Gwenchana?

Jimin : Urghh .. It's hurt .. (weak voice)

 

He looks really sick right now and I'm worried about him. I put his arm around my neck and I held his waist, helping him to walk to the bench nearer. I let him sat on it and asked him to lean comfortablebly. 

 

Jimin : (sighed)

 

Muwon : Wait here. I'll get you a drink. 

 

 

# JIMIN POV

 

She left into the crowded and I'm still massaging my head. I'm very dizzy right now. It's my fault actually. I know that I'd never rode the roller coaster ever in my life but when Muwon wanted to ride it so much, I just followed her.

I want her to be happy, but now, I'm just making her worried about me. I'm really a burden to her.

 

Muwon : Jimin-ah. Drink this. 

 

She came with a bottle of water and opened the bottle cap for me. I took it from her and drank it slowly. 

 

Muwon : Do you feel better? (worried)

 

Jimin : Nae. Gomawo. (tried to smile)

 

Muwon : If you need a rest, we can just go home now. I- 

 

Jimin : Ani. I'm okay now. Don't worry. (smiled)

 

Muwon : Really? Don't lie. 

 

Jimin : Aishh this girl. We still have many things to do, okay. (messing her hair)

 

Muwon : Yah ..! You ruined my hairstyle .. (pouted)

 

Jimin : No much time left. Kaja. I'll get you something as a reward for taking care of me just now.

 

 Muwon : Jeongmal? (excited)

 

We walked to a stall in the middle of the amusement park. And this is the stall where I saw her with Taehyung together. 

 

Jimin : I'll get the first prize for you. 

 

# MUWON POV

 

I stiffed as Jimin took me to the stall that I've been before with Taehyung. And this the place where Taehyung gave me a big white teddy bear but then, Jimin came and took me away.

I looked at the first prize that Jimin was pointing to. It's a necklace with heart-shape.

Beautiful!

 

Stall Man : Welcome young couple. Oh .. nice to meet you again, beautiful lady. 

 

Muwon : Annyeonghaseyo. You still remember me? (smiled)

 

Stall Man : Of course! You and your boyfriend looks good together on that day. Aigoo .. you already have a new boyfriend? 

 

Jimin : Bwo?! 

 

Muwon : A-Aniyo. The guy last time was now my boyfriend, this is my namja chingue actually. (panicked)

 

Jimin : Annyeonghaseyo. (bowed)

 

Stall Man : Ahh .. really? Mianhei .. I'm wrong. Anyway, hope you will happy with this guy, beautiful lady. He looks charming.

 

Muwon : Kamsamnida. (chuckled)

 

Stall Man : So, handsome guy. You may play now. Go and get the first prize for you yeoja chingue. It's new arrival, you know. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter