We're Fine !

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

 

It's school again. I'm getting a bit boring with this school-life. Can I just stay at home and be a couch potatoes all the time?

I walked into the class and get to my seat. I glanced at Taehyung and he same like always, acted cool and never seemed bothered about the last time incident at the amusement park.

I told him that I am very sorry behalf Jimin, but he said that it's okay. I am very glad that my relationship with Taehyung didn't had any problem or misunderstood.

But, how about me and Jimin's relationship?

I do had a problem here.

 

# JIMIN POV

 

I am not very well today, but I still go to school. Not because I want to attend classes, but I need to meet Muwon. My problem with her didn't solved yet.

I changed to my P.E uniform and walked to the basketball court. I do love P.E subject since I can show off my basketball skills, but not today. 

The girls broke into three groups and started their game, same goes to the guys. I raised up my hand and asked if I can had an excused from joining the game. Coach Gong accepted my request but my classmates, they wanted me to join the game.

 

Gongchan : Yah .. Park Jimin! We'll be lost to that group if you're out. Come on, dude. Just play for awhile.

Daehyun : Yeah, man! Don't be so weak. Ppalli.. ~ 

 

They pulled me to the court but I tried to refuse their request. 

Jimin : Not today please ... yah ! Yah ! 

But, it seemed didn't work at all. I already here in my position; as a shooter. 

 

Coach Gong : Okay. Ready? Preeeetttt ~ (blew the wisel)

 

The game started and my group played very well. They passed the ball to me and I drive it to the net with amazing skills. I dribbled the ball towards the defender and came to a sudden stop. Then, I stepped back to create space and shot to the net. The ball went in smoothly.

My group members shouted with their happiness and high-five each other. I stand still while smiling, feeling proud of myself.

But suddenly, my head hurt and my sight get blurred.

Then,

everything turned dark and I passed out.

 

# MUWON POV

 

Our science class at the laboratory just ended and we're heading back to our class when suddenly I heard someone said Jimin's name as I walked infront of Jimin's class. I stopped and eavesdrooped to what his classmates were talking about.

Girl 1 : Yah ! Gongchan-ah ! You shouldn't dragged him to join the game. Poor Jimin ~ 

 

Gongchan : I'm sorry, okay? I will never let him be in my group if I know he is unwell today! 

 

Girl 2 : Did he awake already? It's shocking me when he suddenly collapsed after made a goal. 

 

Gongchan : Don't worry. I'll visit him at the infirmary after this class end.

 

Girl 1 : Make sure you bring along food for him, arasseo?

 

Gongchan : Arasseo .. arasseo .. no need to act like you're his girlfriend. (rolled eyes)

 

I stiffed. What did they said just now? Jimin collapsed? 

I should visit him since I am worried about him.

 

....................

 

Knock ! Knock !

I knocked the infirmary door before slowly opened it. I peeked between the door and my eyes caught Jimin's body lying on the bed. There was no doctor in there, so I came into the infirmary and closed back the door.

I walked nearer to Jimin's bed without making any sound. He was still sleeping, so I just stand still beside his bed. There was a wet cloth on his head, and he was covered with thick blanket. The doctor must had checked him already.

My eyes wandered at his face. He looks tired and sick. I sighed. He must be thinking about us and didn't have a good sleep. After the incident, he texted me many times, asking for forgiveness. But I didn't replied it at all.

I felt guilty towards him. He had made an effort to coax me and now he had a fever.

 

Muwon : Mianhei. (slow voice)

 

I know that you can't hear what I'm gonna to say...

But at least, I can talked out what I keep all this time in my heart.

 

Muwon : I shouldn't treat you like this... Mianhei. I'm not a good girlfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter