My Unni and Jimin are..... !

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

 

Hyeoyeon : So, how was it? 

 

I was standing infront of Jimin while he was checking out my new haircut. I lifted my head down, staring at the floor.

 

Jimin : Hurmmm ... Great ! It's suits her very well. Gomawo, Hyeoyeon noona. (smiled)

 

I glanced at him and he was smiling at me. My cheeks started to blush.

 

Hyeoyeon : Good then. She has really smooth hair and her dark brown colour are natural. She has a round and small face, so I cut just past her shoulders with some light layering at the bottom of the hair cut, suits with her light curls hair. 

 

Jimin : Again, gomawo noona. Should I treat you for a lunch? 

Hyeoyeon : Hahaha . Of course! But not today, Jiminnie. I have a few customers here. Mianhei. 

Jimin : Next time you must, okay? (pouted)

 

Hyeoyeon : Arasseo .. arasseo ... Ah, Muwon-sshi. Do you like your new haircut?

Muwon : Nae. Kamsahamnida, Hyeoyeon unni. (bowed)

 

Jimin : We leave first, noona. Annyeong. (bowed)

Hyeoyeon : Take a good care of your girlfriend, arasseo?

Muwon : ................................. (blushed)

 

# HYEOYEON POV

 

That boy, Jiminnie. Why did he changed Muwon's hairstyle? Did he wanted to make her his new girlfriend? Aigoo .. 

Muwon is innocent girl. I really hope that Jimin didn't played with her heart. Please GOD... 

From what I can see in Muwon, she's actually a beautiful girl. She has a cute face with perfect body. Only her appearance makes her looks dimmed. 

If Jimin know all of that ... he can fall for her, maybe.

 

# MUWON POV

 

Both of us went out from the hair salon and I followed him from behind. Where he want to bring me now? I'm hungry and it's already 2.00 pm. 

I followed his steps and he went into a cafe. A lunch? Good! I'm very hungry right now. 

 

It's a bit crowded since it's lunch time. Jimin choose a couple sit beside the mirror and I get my place infront of him. 

A young waiter came and took our order.

 

Jimin : Two glasses of mango juice, please.

 

And then, the waiter left.

I pouted. He didn't gave me a chance to choose my own drinks. And NO FOOD been ordered? Did he want to make me die here? HOW CRUEL!

 

Muwon : ............................ (glared at him while pouting)

Jimin : Bwo? (serious)

Muwon : Nothing. (looked away through the window)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter