Taehyung Again!

Secretly Lovely (JIMIN BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# MUWON POV

 

I went out the school gate with Taehyung and heading to the bus station across the road. I sat on the bench while he just stood infront of me. There were many pupils here as all of us were waiting for the bus to come. 

A few minutes later, the bus finally arrived and all of us entered it. There were no seats left, so I need to stand and just held the hand-holding that hung at the bus. Taehyung stand beside me while holding the pole beside middle-door of the bus.

But when the bus stopped infront of the middle school near our school, the number of passengers increased and the bus was too crowded. I had to move a bit until my shoulder touched Taehyung's chest. I was about to change my position but I can't move at all. 

Taehyung remain in that position, having me too close to him. I wonder what he feels right now.

 

# TAEHYUNG POV

 

Muwon was now standing too close to me. I can feel her shoulder touched my chest. I glanced at her but I can only see her hair since she was shorter than me. Her hair smells good and the brown colour of her hair looks beautiful. I really want to touch her hair right now. 

We still in that position for a few minutes before the bus stopped infront of a mall and many of them went out from the bus. We need to move aside since we blocked the way of the middle-door of the bus. 

Muwon was being pushed aside and she accidently hugging me. I was shocked, so did her. She want to push herself away from me but there were people still walking out at the way. We remain like that for a few seconds. 

 

# MUWON POV

 

My heart beats fast right now. How can this things happened while I'm with Taehyung?

My face was at his chest while my hands were at his shoulders. We were just too close enough that I can hear his breath. He didn't pushed me away or holding me back since his hands were in his pockets.

I quickly pushed myself away as the door was closed again and the bus moved. I lifted up my head, looking at him while blushing. 

 

Muwon : M-Mianhei. (stammered)

 

He didn't replied anything but dragged me to the two empty seats at behind. He pushed me to sit inside and he sat beside me.

I glanced at him but he acted cool just like always. I changed to the window beside me, looking at the trafic that was crowded.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I answered.

 

Muwon : Yeoboseyo? 

 

Jimin : Muwon-ah, eodiya? I'm waiting for you here at the front gate.

 

Muwon : A-Ah.. Jimin-ah. I go back home with Taehyung today. Mianhei. 

 

Jimin : Bwo?! Yah .. why you with him again? Eodiya? I take you now.

 

Muwon : A-Aniyo. You don't have to. I'll be safe here. Don't worry, okay.

 

Jimin : Aishh .. Text me when you're home. Arasseo?

 

Muwon : Nae. Mianhei Jimin-ah. Annyeong~ 

 

I ended the call and Taehyung was staring at me.

 

Taehyung : Is that Jimin?

Muwon : Nae. I said that I'm with you now. But Taehyung-ah, where's the place that you want to bring me?

 

He was about to say something before his phone rang suddenly. He picked it up and his face change serious. 

I wonder who's that call from.

 

.......................

 

I unlocked the door and walked lazily into the house. I threw myself onto the sofa and close my eyes. I heard footsteps from the kitchen and I know who's that.

Muwon : Unni ~ 

 

 Jihyo put off her apron and sat beside me. She brushed my hair slowly. 

Jihyo : Waeyo? Anything happened at school today?

Muwon : Hurmm ... (sighed)

 

# Flashback 

 Taehyung ended off his phone and looked at me. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter