Part 8

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is part of a double update, if you haven't read the 7th chapter yet please read it first ^^, if you have already read it you can continue ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8.  

 

Junho softly closed the door and sat down on the ground his legs pulled up against his chest as tears started to roll down his face. He didn’t know whether to keep his eyes open or closed, when he closes his eyes he sees Taecyeon and Minjun and when he keeps his eyes open the tears are stinging his eyes. Was Minjun cheating on him? Did Minjun grew tired of him? He knew he and Minjun didn’t spend much time together as a couple lately but everything changed after Minjun had told him he was a vampire, was this a plan between Taecyeon and Minjun? Did they always had something going on? After all the thinking Junho had fallen asleep next to the door.

 

In the living room

 

“What are you doing?” Minjun whispered as he pushed Taecyeon softly away from him.

“I’m sorry” Taecyeon whispered.

“Taec I know, but I’m with Junho I love him Taec, I don’t want to lose him again” Minjun said as another tear rolled down his face as he looked at the room he and Junho where using.

 

“I’m sorry Min, I will try better I promise but I can please hug you one more time before you go to Junho? I promise I won’t do anything else” Taecyeon said looking at Minjun. Minjun slowly nodded his head and accepted the hug, after a minute Minjun pushed Taecyeon softly backwards.

 

“I’ll go and see how Junho is doing now” Minjun said.

“Min, I’m sorry” Taecyeon mumbled as Minjun walked away.

“I know you are, it’s okay there was no harm done” Minjun said smiling at Taecyeon before he opened the door to the bedroom, when he looked at the bed he didn’t see Junho on it he looked around the room but didn’t saw him until he looked down at the ground next to him where he saw Junho lying on the ground.

 

“Taecyeon, can you help me?” Minjun called out to him.

“What is it?” Taecyeon said appearing in the door opening behind Minjun.

“Can you help me carry Junho back to bed” Minjun asked looking over his shoulder.

“Why is he lying here? Min, how big are the chances that he saw the kiss?” Taecyeon said grabbing Minjun’s arm before he entered the room.

 

“Taec, really?” Minjun said looking up at him.

“Why else wouldn’t he be lying on the bed?” Taecyeon asked.

“I don’t know, we will find out when he wakes up” Minjun said.

“Really? I think I already found out, look at his eyes and cheeks, he’s been crying” Taecyeon said and helped Minjun to lift Junho up and placed him on the bed.

 

“Damn, you better apologize to him when he wakes up then, why did you have to kiss me” Minjun mumbled.

“I told you I was sorry, but I’ll keep on saying it until he forgives me too” Taecyeon said.

“Good would you please hold him in place while I feed him?” Minjun asked.

“Do you really have to do it this way?” Taecyeon asked.

“Well you want him to feed on me instead? What if he loses control again and accidentally kills me? I don’t want to die and I don’t want to leave Junho alone in this world because I know how lonely it can be” Minjun explained and opened Junho’s mouth slightly and cut his wrist open again and placed his wrist against Junho’s mouth as Taecyeon held Junho by his shoulders so he couldn’t move up.

 

With the werewolves

 

“Why did you do that?” Jinyoung asked Jaebum once they were bac

Please log in to read the full chapter