Part 12

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12.

 

“Why do you only contact us when you are in trouble? Are we really only good to help you out then?” Taecyeon mumbled softly to Jay.

“No of course not. I am not good with people and I am certainly not good with what is between us as you have also noticed. I keep on hurting you even when I don’t want to or when I didn’t intended it” Jay explained.

 

“And still I keep coming back to you…  knowing you will hurt me again after some time..” Taecyeon said.

“Is everyone going?” Jay asked changing the topic.

“Probably not, we have two new born vampires if you haven’t noticed plus a few young wolfs it’s best not to take them with us, they will only slow us down and we will only end up worrying for them” Taecyeon explained.

 

“Will they be safe here?” Jay asked.

“Of course they are safe here, and if there is trouble coming they can go to the cabin in the for….” Taecyeon started to explain but suddenly stopped since Jay knew about the cabin too and the memories they had there.

 

“Right but I thought wolfs couldn’t enter?” Jay asked confused.

“They are still minors so they can enter but they will probably want to come too so we must give them something to do so they can help us but don’t have to go with us” Taecyeon explained.

 

“Okay now I have had it, we know a lot has happened between the two of you and that you want some time alone to catch up or whatever but we are waiting for you to tell us what happened and how we can help you” Jo Kwon said entering Taecyeon’s bed room.

 

“I have better things to do then help some stupid little vampire who doesn’t know how to sort his feelings out for the one he loves” Jo kwon mumbled as he left the room with Taecyeon and Jay following him shortly after.

 

Jay had explained everything to the new comers when Taecyeon suddenly ran out of the back door surprising and shocking everyone in the room, Nichkhun who sensed that something was wrong quickly followed him.

 

“Is there something going on?” Wooyoung asked confused.

“I wonder if it’s blood” Jo kwon mumbled.

“Hmm?”

“I think they smelled blood, I also think I smell it too but there is only one way to find out and that is to follow them” Jo Kwon said and walked after Taecyeon and Nichkhun followed by the rest of them.

 

With Minjun and Junho

 

“H-hyung, p-please” Junho said walking backwards away from Minjun. The fear was visible in his eyes as his back suddenly hit a tree and Minjun stopped in front in of him. ‘Why do I have to be so clumsy’ Junho thought to himself when he lo

Please log in to read the full chapter