Part 2

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.

 

Junho entered their bedroom and sat down on the bed as he waited for Minjun to join him, once Minjun entered the room he closed the door behind him before he joined Junho on the bed not knowing how to start with telling Junho the truth.

 

“What is going on?” Junho asked breaking the silence.

“What do you want to know first?” Minjun asked softly.

“I want to know the truth about everything” Junho said looking at Minjun.

“Where do you want me to start?” Minjun asked.

“Why was Wooyoung covered in blood? It didn’t look like it was his blood and he smelled weird” Junho said.

“The three of them just came back from hunting, I don’t know if you will believe what I’m going to tell you right now but it’s the truth that I can promise you. We are vampires and Wooyoung is a new vampire and they are messy eaters, they also need to feed more often that older vampires.” Minjun started to explain before he took a brief stop and started to tell the rest.

 

“Vampires? They are real?” Junho asked shocked.

“Yes they are. All of us are Vampires and we would only tell someone if we trust that someone and if that person is dear to us, of course there are certain dangers that comes with us telling someone so we must be sure to trust that person, if one of us doesn’t trust that person than we don’t tell them” Minjun explained.

 

“Does this also have something to do with me fainting?” Junho asked.

“It does, I’ll show you why” Minjun said and got up from the bed and walked to the desk that was in the bedroom, he grabbed a sharp object from the desk and walked back to Junho.

 

“What are you doing with that?” Junho asked shocked as he saw Minjun move the object to his wrist and was about to make a cut but Junho stopped him from doing that. Minjun looked up at him and gave him a week smile and took Junho’s hand that was on top of his and placed it on Junho’s lap before he pushed the object hard against his skin to draw out blood, he placed the object on the nightstand and brought his wrist to Junho’s mouth who was in shock at what Minjun just did.

 

“Why did you do that?” Junho asked looking at the wrist covered in blood that was coming towards him now. Before Minjun could reply Junho’s eyes changed color and he placed his mouth against Minjun’s wrist as he started to on the blood that was coming out. After a minute Minjun stopped Junho and the wound closed, he whipped off the rest of the blood from his wrist and from the corner of Junho’s mouth.

 

“What just happened?” Junho asked confused.

“I don’t know what else to say than that I’m sorry and that it was an accident it was never meant to happen like this” Minjun said as he got up from the bed and walked away from Junho so there was a little distance between them.

 

“What happened?” Junho asked again following Minjun.

“I may have accidenta

Please log in to read the full chapter