Part 7

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7.

 

“Junho focus please, we need you to focus if you want to do this, we can’t have you lose focus right now” Taecyeon yelled at Junho who kept looking over at Minjun who was lying on a chair with a small cut in his wrist, he was watching the blood slowly moving out and falling on the ground in drops.

 

“Junho eyes on me please” Taecyeon said grabbing Junho’s chin to make him look at him instead of Minjun.

“But..” Junho started.

“No buts we need you to focus, you agreed on doing this” Taecyeon said.

“No matter what you had to do, you would do it, you have said that yourself” Taecyeon finished.

“I said I would but it’s so tempting, it almost feels like the blood is calling for me” Junho explained moving his eyes to look at the blood that was dripping on the ground.

 

“That is why we are learning you on how to focus, now go and sit down here and don’t move for 10 minutes, after that we are going to turn you around and do the same thing again you are not going to move your head or your eyes from now on, I’ll tell you when the 10 minutes are over, also don’t try to fall asleep” Taecyeon said and pushed Junho to the ground facing away from Minjun.

 

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Minjun whispered to Taecyeon once he stood next to him.

“This will be our first test so we don’t know that yet, but what I do know is that you will need to go and hunt after we are done here, I’ll take Junho to the cabin with me then” Taecyeon whispered back.

 

“Hyung I smell something bad” Junho said pulling Taecyeon and Minjun from their conversation.

“You will stay over there” Taecyeon said.

“It’s not Minjun I smell anymore, there is something else but I don’t know what it is” Junho said and got up and jumped towards Minjun holding his hand over the small cut alerting Taecyeon and Minjun, Minjun quickly healed the small cut and told Junho he could let go before they heard some bushes rustle.

 

“Who is there?” Taecyeon asked loudly.

“Can’t you better ask who isn’t here?” An angry voice said coming from the bushes.

“Junho go to the cabin and wait for us there” Minjun whispered to him.

“But why? I can also help” Junho said.

“Please just go we will explain when we get back okay, don’t open the door for anyone but us” Minjun whispered and pushed Junho behind him telling him to go.

 

“What are you doing on this part of the forest?” The voice said as it came from the bushes.

“Training and I don’t think we needed permission to be on this part since it’s neither yours or ours, but don’t worry we will go back to our part now” Taecyeon said and started to move away from the group that came from the bushes.

 

“Hmm not so fast, why did you send the new born away? I think we need to make some new rules about that one” He explained grinning.

 

“It was an accident, he was never meant to be turned into a vampire but he has been coping well, and we are here to train him so he won’t go after anyone when he’s hungry” Taecyeon explained.

 

“He will be the last human you turn into a vampire, and don’t think I have forgiven you for what you did to my brother” He said glaring at the two vampires.

 

“JB, your brother was the one who attacked us first we only handled out of self-defense and if we didn’t do what we did he would have attacked more humans and would have exposed us to the whole world. I know this is hard to believe but it’s the truth” Taecyeon explained.

 

“Hyung wasn’t like that, he was a good person and he was shy he would also never attack anyone” Jaebum said defending his brother.

“I know that, I know how your hyung was but I saw it with my own eyes, he attacked a defenseless human and after the human was dead he turned to me and attacked me too, do you think I was happy that they killed your brother? I ignored them for years they killed the person I loved, but no matter how angry I was at them and  no matter how long I would ignore them it wouldn’t bring him back, I even thought about joining your brother but every time I tried they would stop me and tell me what I would leave behind and that maybe someday I would find someone worth loving again” Minjun explained as tears rolled down his face.

 

“And it looks like you found that person

Please log in to read the full chapter