Part 11

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11.

 

Everyone was gathered in the living room looking at the beat up figure sitting on his knees begging for help and forgiveness. Two out of the six people looked confused at the person not knowing who he was and what he had done to receive these looks from the others.

 

“What happened this time?” Taecyeon asked.

“Wolves happened” Jay muttered.

“Again? Who’s gang this time? And what did you do to piss them off?” Taecyeon said.

“I swear I didn’t do anything I didn’t even know you can make your own territory” Jay explained.

“You can’t those where probably lies, look hyung you must have done something else than that to them to look like that?” Chansung explained.

 

“Maybe they were looking for an excuse?” Minjun said.

“So me ‘trespassing’ was just an excuse so they could nearly kill me?” Jay asked.

“Well one group does that when they are bored, I’ve only heard of it though I haven’t seen them or seen it before, did they tell you their name? Or where they were from?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“I thought they were called exo? Or something like that?” Jay said.

“Yup, it’s them okay I’ll make a few phone calls and then we can go and pay them a visit. Nichkhun could you take a look at his injuries?” Taecyeon explained and asked. Nichkhun nodded his head and with the help of Wooyoung they lifted him from the ground and guided him to an empty bedroom where they could clean his wounds and look for other injuries.

 

“I can call Jinwoon and ask if he wants to help us” Chansung said.

“I’ll call JB then” Minjun said.

“So I don’t have to call anyone else?” Taecyeon said.

“Get a game plan ready, after I call JB I’ll inform Junho” Minjun said looking at Junho before he told him to wait in their bedroom and that he would be there in a minute, he quickly called JB and explained to him what happened and that he would appreciate if they could help them out, JB agreed to help them in exchange for a favor Minjun wasn’t too happy about but agreed on it, once he ended the conversation he entered their bedroom.

 

“Who is that guy? And why are you calling everyone in just to help him? Plus it looks like you don’t even like him so why help him?” Junho asked confused and maybe slightly jealous.

 

“One question at the time, and I’ll start at the beginning okay” Minjun said smiling at Junho as he sat down next to him on the bed.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter