Part 14

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 14.

 

It’s been 2 weeks since they left and the party that was left behind started to get worried, they wanted to contact them but their phones weren’t on. The youngest members were having trouble at school because they worried to much so Wooyoung took them from school telling the school that they were sick and that he would take their homework with him so they wouldn’t fall behind.

 

“Wooyoung!” Junho said sounding scared.

“Hyung, he’s out right now is there something we can do for you?” Youngjae said entering the bedroom.

“Um, I don’t know” Junho said backing up.

“Is something wrong? Do you need blood?” Bambam asked.

“No, I just had a bad dream that’s all” Junho said trying to sound normal.

“You can’t fool us you know, we are not stupid” Youngjae said.

“I just need to tell Wooyoung first, I’ll tell you after I told him I promise” Junho said.

“You are scared and maybe if you tell someone we can help you feel better, I don’t know when Wooyoung comes back and we also need you to make us feel better too, to tell us that everything will be alright” Youngjae explained trying to talk Junho into telling him what he dreamed about.

 

“So what did you dream about?” Youngjae said sitting down next to Junho.

“Minjun Hyung, they came back and when he looked at me it was like he was completely someone else, he didn’t even recognize me. Do you think they are fine out there? Do you think they need help?” Junho explained looking at Youngjae.

 

“Even if Minjun got injured and won’t remember you it’s not the end you know, I’m sure he will remember you after a while but since you are vampires I’m not so sure on how long that will take, you can at least be with him even if you have to back off a little” Youngjae explained smiling.

 

“Thank you, I really appreciate this” Junho said smiling back at him.

“No problem, it was just a dream anyway right?” Youngjae said.

“Yes, I wonder when they will get back” Junho mumbled.

“Once everything is over they will comeback, you said so yourself” Youngjae said.

 

With Wooyoung

 

“Are you completely out of your mind?” Wooyoung yelled.

“What else where we supposed to do?”

“Not let this happen?” Wooyoung said.

“Look, if we would have called Junho or any of the others they would have freaked out and caused an commotion in the house leaving everyone with sleepless nights until we would return, so you where our safest option”

 

“How did this happen?” Wooyoung asked sighing.

“An attack gone wrong” Nichkhun said side eying Jo Kwon.

“What he was the one who jumped in front of me all of a sudden” Jo Kwon mumbled.

“How long until this will be reversed then?” Wooyoung asked.

“We need to get home first and take a look at the book” Jo Kwon said.

“Get the book or else” Wooyoung said glaring at him.

“Okay, Okay on my way” He said and left with Changmin following him.

“What are you planning on doing

Please log in to read the full chapter