Part 5

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before you get confused in reading this chapter this is before Chansung found Junho outside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5.

 

Junho was sitting in the back of the car as two guards of the person who took him drove him back home. Junho was looking outside the car window looking at the trees that passed by thinking about what Jo Kwon had told him. Maybe now that Minjun is awake they could talk about what happened and how they should go further.

 

“We are nearing your house now, but we need to give you this” One of them said.

“What is it?” Junho asked confused.

“Sleeping drug it will wear out in 3 or 4 hours” They explained.

“Can I ask you something first?” Junho asked.

“Sure” The one holding the sleeping drug said.

“What is his relationship with Minjun?” Junho asked really wanting to know the truth.

“They are cousins, anything else you want to know before we put you to sleep?” He replied.

“What is he? He isn’t a vampire right?” Junho asked.

“Hmmm, true he’s not a vampire but a shape shifter, he can also appear out of no were like you saw him do, and some more stuff that will take too long to explain to you right now“ He explained to Junho before he gave Junho the sleeping drug and saw the boy fall asleep.

 

“Did you have to tell him that?”

“Well I’m sure Minjun wouldn’t have told him nor would Jo Kwon would have told him, plus it would keep them all busy for a while so we can relocate to a safer place we don’t want them storming into our house angry” He explained.

 

“We have arrived, let’s just place him in front of the door and get back before they see us”

“You really want this to be over with fast don’t you Seulong”

“Yes I do Changmin, we need to leave here soon before they notice we are here to begin with and we need to pick up Jinwoon from school” Seulong said.  

 

“Why did he go back to school again?” Changmin said.

“Because he was bored” Seulong replied as they carefully placed Junho’s body in front of the door and left to pick up Jinwoon from school.

 

Back inside

 

“What?” Minjun yelled shocked as he ran to Chansung as fast as he could.

“He looks fine, let’s just get him inside” Chansung said and grabbed one arm from Junho and Minjun grabbed the other as they brought him inside and to the bedroom where they placed him on the bed.

 

“I’ll go and see if he has any injuries, I’ll be right back” Nichkhun said pushing them out of the bedroom and gave Junho a quick check up before he let Minjun enter the bedroom again so he could stay at Junho’s side.

 

“Don’t worry he’s fine, he’s just asleep” Nichkhun said before he left them alone in the room and closed the door behind him.

“Is he okay?” Wooyoung asked worried.

“He’s fine, there are no injuries on the outside visible and he seems as healthy as when he left this afternoon” Nichkhun explained.

 

“Um, I still need to tell you something” Chansung said looking at the rest in the living room.

“What is it?” Taecyeon asked.

“Jinwoon is in the same class as me and the teacher told us to work together on a school project” Chansung explained looking at Taecyeon.

 

“You can use the shed outside right?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes we can” Chansung said.

“Okay, just don’t let him out of your side I don’t want him inside the house” Taecyeon said.

“Will do, oh um hyung what do you think about Yugyeom?” Chansung asked.

“Isn’t he a little too young for you

Please log in to read the full chapter