Part 6

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6.

 

Taecyeon ran into bedroom and saw Junho out blood from Minjun’s neck, he carefully got closer to them and made sure he was standing on front of Minjun so he could see his face.

 

“When I tell you to get him off please get him off” Minjun said softly.

“Sure, I’ll get Nichkhun in here too in case Junho will struggle and attack any of us” Taecyeon said and ran to the living room to get Nichkhun and quickly returned to them in case Minjun needed them right away.

 

“How are you doing?” Taecyeon asked.

“Still fine but are there any blood bags left?” Minjun asked.

“Yes there are, Wooyoung go get 2 blood bags from the freezer for Minjun, only grab the one with his name on it” Nichkhun said calling out to Wooyoung.

 

“Taec, now please” Minjun mumbled feeling weaker as Junho didn’t stop.

“Grab his left arm and I’ll grab his right arm and put your other arm over his chest so you can pull him off. Minjun please bear with it could be a little painful” Taecyeon explained before they grabbed Junho from behind and pulled him off of Minjun. Minjun’s hand went straight to his neck and tried to hold off the blood that was going to flow out as Wooyoung entered the room with 2 blood bags for Minjun, he gave one to Minjun so he could start and he put the other into his arm with help of an IV.

 

“Thank you” He said smiling at Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung a little help here please” Nichkhun said as the and Taecyeon tried to hold off Junho from going back to Minjun.

“Let me go” Junho growled.

“Junho, it’s me Wooyoung” Wooyoung said stopping in front of Junho but keeping some distance.

“Wooyoung can you take over for me? So I can check up on Minjun, I need to confirm if you put the IV in correctly” Nichkhun explained looking at Wooyoung who quickly nodded his head and took Nichkhun’s place in holding Junho back as he went to check up on Minjun.

 

“You okay?” Nichkhun asked.

“Yes I’m feeling better now, but how is Junho doing?” Minjun asked concerned.

“Still fighting back, we should have forced him out to hunt before but he looked fine so we let him stay with you for a day more but before we could take him out to hunt he was taken and well you know the rest” Nichkhun explained.

 

“Junho calm down already” Taecyeon said.

“Can you speak to him? I don’t think he will be able to handle another dose of the sleeping drug” Nichkhun explained looking at Minjun worried that they won’t be able to calm Junho down.

 

“I can try but I don’t know if I can reach through him in this state” Minjun replied.

“Maybe this was a bad idea” Minjun mumbled as he walked closer to Junho.

“Junho, if you take more of my blood now you will kill me” Minjun said stopping in front of Junho and looked him straight in his eyes trying to make him snap out of his hunger but it didn’t work.

 

“Minjun there is only one thing I can think of now but it could be dangerous” Nichkhun said.

“What is it?” Minjun asked.

“Put him to sleep” Nichkhun s

Please log in to read the full chapter