Part 3

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3.

 

Minjun was lying on bed not moving at all, Junho was sitting at the side of the bed holding his hand hoping for Minjun to wake up soon. Nichkhun put Minjun on an IV with blood in it so he wouldn’t die. They also had to take Junho out to hunt and like they had predicted he didn’t like the blood but they knew they had to make him drink it until Minjun got better.

 

“I’m sorry, please wake up soon” Junho mumbled as he lay his head down and closed his eyes waiting for Minjun to wake up soon.

 

In the living room

 

“Wooyoung please tell us already, Junho told you something and both you and him are not talking about it, we want to help but we can’t if we don’t know what we need to help with” Taecyeon explained looking at Wooyoung.

 

“I don’t know” Wooyoung said looking at the closed door where Minjun and Junho where behind.

“If you don’t tell us we can’t get Minjun back sooner” Taecyeon said.

“I um, I’m not really sure where to start” Wooyoung whispered.

“Minjun told Junho right?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes” Wooyoung answered.

“How did Junho react?” Taecyeon asked.

“He never told me, that you need to ask him” Wooyoung mumbled.

“Wooyoung stop stalling for time” Taecyeon said raising his voice slightly.

“The only thing Junho told me was that someone appeared out of nowhere, when he looked at Minjun he saw that he was shocked but also quickly hid Junho behind him when it attacked Minjun. Junho didn’t know who or what it was and I doubt you will have anything on this information to help Minjun with” Wooyoung explained what  he knew to the rest of the group.

 

“Maybe it’s best to ask Junho when he is hunting or maybe you can reward him with some of Minjun’s blood if he will speak about what happened, maybe he will be able to describe the thing or person he saw?” Wooyoung suggested.

 

“And then what get it out with a needle?” Nichkhun asked.

“You can always try..” Wooyoung mumbled.

“I’m back, did anything happen?” Chansung said as he entered the house.

“Everything is still the same” Taecyeon said.

“Who is your friend?” Nichkhun asked.

“Um, I’ll be going to my room now” Wooyoung mumbled when he saw the friend Chansung brought with him. Before he ran to his room he looked at Nichkhun who saw the color of his eyes had changed and quickly followed him to make sure he won’t attack the friend Chansung brought.

 

“Did I do something?” The friend asked looking at Chansung.

“No it’s okay, he’s just not really comfortable around people he doesn’t know, don’t worry too much about it, I probably should have told them I was bringing you here” Chansung explained.

 

“Hi, I’m Taecyeon it’s nice to meet you, also Chansung can you please go to your bedroom? I need to use the computer for some private stuff” Taecyeon said after he introduced himself to Chansung’s new friend.

 

With Nichkhun and Wooyoung

 

“Are you alright?” Nichkhun asked as he entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

“Not really” Wooyoung mumbled.

“It’s okay, once Chansung’s friend leaves we will take you out to hunt” Nichkhun said as he sat down next to Wooyoung who laid down on their bed face down holding on to the blanked tightly, scared to lose control and to attack the human who was in their house.

 

“It will be to late then, I can’t seem to control my hunger for much longer now” Wooyou

Please log in to read the full chapter