Part 18

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 18.

 

“Why did you do that?” Junho asked Jiyoung.

“As soon as you go through this, this building will blow up” Jiyoung explained.

“Why?” Junho asked.

“This machine uses a lot of power and the construction of this building is not good enough to withstand this so once you are through I need to turn off the machine so it won’t cause a black hole, but the damage to this building will already be done by then and it will explode” Jiyoung explained to Junho.

 

“Won’t Taeyang come inside to try and get you out?” Junho asked.

“The building got locked down as soon as they stepped out I made sure he won’t be able to stop me from this and the others won’t let him enter either, but you need to go now or you won’t end up in the right place, don’t worry everything will be fine once you get through” Jiyoung said smiling as tears rolled down.

 

Once he calmed down he turned the machine on and took one last look around the room they were in before he turned to Junho and told him to go. Once Junho went through he turned the machine off right before the entire building exploded and a bright white light appeared.

 

100 years ago

 

Junho was lying on the forest floor when he woke up, he looked around and saw that he was alone but he heard footsteps in the distance coming his way. He quickly got up and leaped into the tree trying to hide as much as he could for the people who were coming his way. Once he was up in the tree he noticed he was bleeding from a small open wound, he quickly and quietly ripped a piece from his shirt and tied it around his upper leg hoping to stop the bleeding.

 

“Junho, I know you are here please come out, we just want to talk to you” Someone said.

“We know you are scared but we can help you” Someone else said.

“Junho please stop running from us, please comeback we can… we can… please Junho please comeback” The first one said dropping to his knees as tears fell down his face.

 

“Minjun, I smell blood!” The other said looking at Minjun who was kneeling on the floor. Junho who was still in the tree looked at his leg and saw that the blood was seeping through the shirt he tied around it.

 

“Damn” Junho mumbled as he tried to stop the bleeding as much as he could but he suddenly lost his balance and fell down the tree and landed right below the tree. The two people heard the noise and ran into that direction and saw Junho lying on the ground.

 

“Junho!” Minjun yelled and ran towards him and sat next to him.

“Are you okay? How are you feeling?” Minjun asked.

“I feel like I fell from a tree” Junho mumbled as he sat up with the help of Minjun.

“What where you doing in the tree?” Taecyeon asked

“I heard people coming so I tried to hide” Junho said looking at him.

“How did that happen?” He asked pointing to the wound on Junho’s leg that was still bleeding.

“I don’t remember, I remember waking up on the ground not far from this tree, the wound was already there when I woke up” Junho explained.

 

“We need to get him home, before people find us” Minjun said.

“If we could trace him by only blood others can too” Taecyeon said and Minjun helped him put Junho on Taecyeon’s back.

“I can walk you know” Junho mumbled.

“Trust me, it’s faster this way” Minjun said smiling at him.

 

At the house

 

Taecyeon placed Junho on Minjun’s bed and told him to take off his pants so he could take a closer look at the wound. Minjun said down next to Junho holding his hand making sure he wouldn’t leave him.

 

“Why where you looking for me?” Junho asked confused.

“You ran away from us, we showed and told you something that probably surprised you too much and we are sorry for what we have done” Minjun explained.

 

“Hyung tell me what happened?” Junho pleaded with him.

“I see the runaway is back” Someone else said joining them.

“Jay, please just help us treat his wound first before we start this again” Taecyeon said also joining them with a bowl of water and some towels and bandages.

 

“Wound? I swear I didn’t do anything to him” Jay said backing up.

“We know that” Minjun whispered.

“Hyung, tell me what happened? Why was I running away?” Junho looked at Minjun confused.

“I was told to pick you up and when we came here we caught those two together, you were in shock and ran out while I decided to give Taecyeon some nice blue colors on his face” Jay explained.

 

“And I thank you for that, but it was a misunderstanding and you have the worst timing to come back home” Taecyeon explained tending to Junho’s wound.

 

“What happened?” Junho asked for the third time.

“I was reaching for something and lost my balance just

Please log in to read the full chapter