Part 1

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

 

Taecyeon and Minjun sighed as they saw Junho lying on the floor when they returned from their hunt, Minjun walked to Junho and brought him to their bedroom and placed him on his bed before he returned to the living room where Taecyeon was waiting for him.

 

When Junho woke up he was confused, he was lying on a bed and it seemed he was in his bedroom as he looked around confused. He got up from his bed and walked to the door when he was about to open the door he stopped as he heard people talking.

 

“Don’t you think he starts to question himself ‘Why am I fainting so much lately?’”

“I’ll tell him soon, just not now”

“He has the right to know what is going on with him and his body” Junho sighed as he heard enough between them and decided to just enter the living room before they would start a fight.

 

“Hyung when did you get back?” Junho asked as he entered the living room.

“About 2 hours ago” Minjun said looking up at Junho.

“You put me in bed?” Junho asked.

“We found you on the floor, do you remember what you were doing before you fainted?” Taecyeon explained to Junho who shook his head.

 

“Why didn’t you take me to the hospital? This is not the first time I fainted” Junho said.

“You went the last time and they said it was anemia” Taecyeon explained.

“I know but it still doesn’t feel good and I have been eating really good too” Junho explained before the door opened and Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Chansung entered the room.

 

“Ah that feels good” Wooyoung said once they were inside. Wooyoung’s shirt had blood on it while the other shirts where clean, Junho looked up at Wooyoung before he spoke to him.

 

“Why are you covered in blood?” Junho asked.

“Huh?” Wooyoung asked before he looked down at his shirt and mumbled an quiet ‘Oh’. Before Wooyoung could tell Junho Nichkhun grabbed his arm and dragged him to their bedroom leaving an confused Junho.

 

“Hyung?” Junho questioned looking at Minjun. Minjun looked at Taecyeon before he looked at Junho.

“Come let’s talk in our room” Minjun said and got up from the chair and walked towards Junho.

 

In Wooyoung and Nichkhun’s room.

 

“I’m sorry I should have been more careful” Wooyoung said.

“It’s okay, this was going to happen sooner or later anyway” Nichkhun said.

“Can you tell me why Minjun Hyung is not telling it to Junho yet? Do you know why he is not telling him it yet?” Wooyoung asked wanting to why they couldn’t tell Junho about them being vampires.

 

“I can tell you but are you sure you want to know?” Nichkhun asked.

“Please the tension between those two and between Minjun hyung and Taecyeon hyung is only getting bigger” Wooyoung said shuddering.

 

“Okay. A hundred year ago Minjun hyung fell in love with a human, they started dating without the human knowing that Minjun was a vampire, but when we saw that Minjun was getting serious about him we told him that he needed to tell him the truth and Minjun did” Nichkhun started.

 

“What happened next? Did he react like me?” Wooyoung asked curious.

“No he didn’t, he wasn’t even surprised when Minjun told him about us” Nichkhun said.

“Did he force Minjun to turn him?” Wooyoung asked shocked.

 

“Something like it, we are not really sure what happened since Minjun wa

Please log in to read the full chapter