Part 4

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.

 

“You did what?!?” Minjun yelled angry at Taecyeon.

“I already told them I wouldn’t do it, trust me on that but Junho said he would come with them if he woke you up” Taecyeon said as he walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room.

 

“What is the yelling and screaming about?” Chansung said entering the room with his new friend.

“Who is he?” Minjun said pointing at the friend.

“My name is Kim Yugyeom, I’m at the same school as Chansung hyung” Yugyeom said introducing himself for the first time to the people living with Chansung.

 

“I’m Minjun, I don’t want to be rude to you but maybe it’s best if you leave something happened and I don’t want to involve you into this” Minjun explained to him trying not to hurt his feelings.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll see you at school tomorrow hyung” Yugyeom said smiling before he left the house, leaving the other 3 in an awkward silence before Nichkhun and Wooyoung came running back inside asking what happened.

 

“How could you let that thing take Junho” Minjun yelled at Taecyeon.

“Junho was to fast before I knew it he was already standing in front of him. Junho wanted this he wanted for you to wake up do you know that it has already been a week since you were attacked by him” Taecyeon explained.

 

“Do you even know who they are? And what they are capable off?” Minjun yelled.

“I will once you calm down and explain it to us, he promised we will get Junho back tomorrow plus we know something he doesn’t” Taecyeon said smirking now but still being careful of Minjun.

 

“What are you smirking about? What do you know and he doesn’t? Plus when is the last time Junho fed?” Minjun asked looking at Taecyeon confused.

 

“That is the whole point” He said.

“What is? Just please tell all of us what is going on” Nichkhun said having enough of the stalling and wanting them to come straight to the point for once.

 

“We were supposed to take Junho hunting today again, he has been drinking animal blood but it hasn’t been satisfying him, but they don’t know that plus he probably will not drink anything they give him anyway” Taecyeon explained.

 

“I don’t want him to die Taecyeon” Minjun said angry.

“He won’t die, he’s strong and you know that that is why you have been keeping an eye out for him, am I right?” Taecyeon asked looking at Minjun.

 

“How did you know?” Minjun asked surprised.

“He told me, the person who took Junho” Taecyeon said.

“What happened? I seriously cannot follow on what is going on here, please start from the beginning” Wooyoung yelled annoyed with Teacyeon and Minjun.

 

“What do you want to know first?” Nichkhun asked trying to calm Wooyoung down.

“That thing Junho saw, you said you knew what it was, tell us first” Wooyoung said looking at Minjun.

“His name is Jo Kwon and he’s not like us, he’s not a vampire nor a human. I haven’t figured out what he is yet but I know one thing and that is that whatever he is planning on doing can’t be good” Minjun explained.

 

“So he’s a bad guy?” Wooyoung questioned.

“Well… not really” Minjun answered.

“Okay now we know that please tell us what happened before the two of you started screaming and yelling at each other” Nichkhun said looking at Taecyeon now.

 

“I was replacing the blood bag on Minjun when Junho woke up, we talked for a little bit before he came back, out of instinct I went to Junho’s side and stood in front of him cause I didn’t know who he was or what he wanted from us. He walked to Minjun and started saying that he didn’t hit him that hard before he started saying he could wake him up if he could borrow Junho for 1 day” Taecyeon explained.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter