Part 15

Will History repeat itself?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.

 

“Did you find it yet?” Changmin asked.

“No, if you helped it would go faster, look for an old book it has a solid dark green cover with golden writings on it” Jo Kwon explained.

“There are so many old books here, anything else?” Changmin asked.

“It’s a thick book with yellow pages” Jo Kwon mumbled.

“Like more than half of the books you have are like that, look I’ll check in another room then since you have so mu…” Changmin said but got interrupted by his phone.

 

“Yes? We didn’t found the book yet” Changmin said answering his phone.

‘Drop that, we need you to check up on the younger ones first, they saw black vans outside and you are closer to them than we are’ Chansung said.

“What? We will check it out and see what they want and who they are but what about them? Are they save right now?” Changmin asked.

‘Teacyeon is explaining to them how to lock down the house, and where they should hide, please go and see if they are fine’ Chansung explained.

“Okay we will go and check up on them” Changmin said.

“I found it!” Jo Kwon yelled.

“Great now let’s go” Changmin said as he hung up and put his phone in his pocket.

“I didn’t even found the right page yet..” Jo Kwon said.

“I meant lets go and see what is going on at their house, they said a few black vans pulled up to their driveway and they want us to check up on them” Changmin explained as he dragged Jo Kwon towards the car.

 

“What?, why didn’t you tell me before” He said shocked.

“You didn’t let me explain in the beginning” Changmin said.

“Just get in and drive already” He replied getting into the passenger seat and started to look through the book for the right page.

 

They arrived after 10 minutes and parked the car they got out and walked around the house but saw no vans, they looked more careful around the house to make sure no one was near but found nothing. Jo Kwon called Junho and told him to open the door so they could enter and Changmin called Chansung back telling them that there was nothing to see on the outside, maybe they drove wrong or just needed to turn around their cars.

 

‘Maybe, but just be careful in case it was something’ Chansung replied.

“We will be don’t worry about it, how are things over there?” Changmin asked.

‘Hectic, and a lot are worried. Right now Taecyeon is trying to see if he can hack into the house and check out what the security camera’s recorded and then I’ll do a license plate check on them’ Chansung explained.

 

“Okay, keep us informed and once your done just come back here we will prepare Junho and will explain to him what happened if Minjun doesn’t remember him by that time” Changmin explained.

 

‘Are you sure?’ Chansung asked.

“It’s for the best to just return right now unless there is some unfinished business?” Changmin said.

‘I’m not sure Taecyeon is ready to leave just yet but we can’t leave him alone either so maybe we will comeback in groups’ Chansung explained.

 

“Just be careful then” Changmin said as h

Please log in to read the full chapter