G.O- Falling asleep while talking

MBLAQ One Shots

Jung Byunghee was on tour in South America, in Peru to be exact. Shopping, eating out and touring the city with his friends and bandmates. Well Joon was tired and didn't join them after dinner, but they still had a great time seeing their lovely A+. Of course the master of fan service, Maknae Mir was snapping selcas with fans. For all intents and purposes, Byunghee had a great day and was excited to see the Peruvian A+ the next day.

 

But he missed his girlfriend. After all of the shopping, and back at the hotel, he found himself hastily preparing for bed. "Hyung, what's the rush?" Joon laughed, noticing Byunghee jump into bed with his phone in his hand. The younger visual observed his hyung fixing his hair to make sure that it appeared perfect to you…not like you even cared what his hair looked like but still.

 

"I've gotta make sure to call my woman, wouldn't want her missing me too much." G.O laughed along with Joon. "I'm sure she's glad you're not there to molest her all the time~" the younger man teased, which prompted G.O to toss a water bottle at him playfully. Joon swiftly dodged it with a haughty snicker, leaving the room with a smirk. Shaking his own head with a chuckle, he called you once and it rang for a while, going to voicemail. 

 

Immediately redialing your number with a slight frown, the main vocalist listened to your ring back tone of his OST for Iris 2 'Foolish Me', you finally answered.

 

"Yeobosayo?" You answered tiredly. "Jagiya! You didn't answer when I called you first like you always do...is everything okay?" He couldn't imagine why you would be asleep at 1 in the afternoon...and the time difference was 10 hours so he thought it would be a good time to call you.

 

You sniffled a little. "Mianhae, I've been sick and took some medicine that made me sleepy..." 

 

"I wish I was there to take care of you...what are you sick with?" He asked, his voice soft so he didn't disturb you much in case you had a headache. You smiled faintly, your cheek against the phone as you curled into your covers. Your Byunghee was so sweet. 

 

"Yahh, don't worry, I just caught a cold and a little fever. A bit of a headache but I went to the doctor yesterday and I got medicine. He says I should be okay soon. How is your tour so far?" You yawned a bit after speaking, sitting up to take a sip out of the now cold tea that you'd made before you fell asleep. You could scarcely keep your eyes open...

 

"Are you sure you're up to talking?" He still felt compelled to ask, making sure, because he was very excited to talk about his tour so far with you. "Yea, just tell me~" you replied, laying back down and allowing your eyelids to slide closed. You thoroughly enjoyed the sound of his voice, so closing your eyes made it easier to imagine that he was right next to you, as opposed to him being in another country.

 

"Well Chile was amazing! They were so receptive to us, they sang and danced with us as well! I believe A+ enjoyed my mustache as well, kekeke~ oh and Jagi I got so many gifts! I'll share them with you~" the overly excited vocalist paused for a moment...only to be greeted with silence. 

 

"...______-ah?" He hesitantly asked only to hear the soft sound of your breath hitting the phone as you breathed, sleeping soundly. You had fallen asleep while he was speaking. He could only chuckle. "Oppa is sorry for talking so much...goodnight, love." He kissed the phone and hung up.

 

He placed his phone on the nightstand next to the bed, staring up at the ceiling while pondering about how much he misses you, his pretty girlfriend. Missed kissing your pretty pouty lips, hugging you and running his hand along your back.  With all the times you fell asleep with him on the phone, he was seriously wondering if you were the one who was narcoleptic. 

 

           

 

Prompt: Falling asleep while talking to G.O over the phone when he's on tour.

Person: Jung Byunghee -G.O-

Song: Yong Junhyung ft. Yosoeb-Caffeine/ U-Kiss: Fall in love

Pic cr: I believe it’s G.O’s twitter

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/