Cheondung-Photographer

MBLAQ One Shots

"Just move your shoulder down a little~ perfect!" Your photographer, Sanghyun suggested, his smile wide and toothy. You complied, as he shot several shots of you in that position. Your lips were ajar as he shot another photo with your hands on your waist, a slightly sultry appearance.

 

He was very particular...yet you had no issues doing anything he told you. That was odd, because normally you would be the one telling the photographer where to be and what poses you wanted to have. This had been your 5th shoot with this specific photographer, not by choice, your manager had chosen him so many times because of his professionalism and expertise. 

 

Despite any of that, you found yourself extremely attracted to him...in the least. You feared that you're in love with him at absolute worst. 

 

"As always, you're really great and open to my suggestion! We're finished for today." He praised as he walked over to you quickly, his inviting grin leading you to believe that the attraction wasn't only one sided.

 

You returned his smile, shyly at that, sitting down on top of a table. "Thanks...but can I ask you something?" This peaked his interest as he grabbed a bottle of water and handed to you, taking a seat next to you on the tabletop. "Hmm?" 

 

He glanced over to you while taking a sip of the water, his dark hair messy on his head, yet not disheveled looking...rather y. He had this... Innocence to him, yet this worldly experience. It was weird to you, a solo musician and fashionista, who thought herself to be worldly and mature.

 

"Well...I'm just wondering why you've been my photographer so much recently? If it's annoying you that my manager keeps calling you...I'll ask her to stop." You flashed him an apologetic smile then took a small sip of your water. Sanghyun's eyes widened a bit as he set his bottle of water on the table.

 

"Hahaha what? It's nothing like that at all, I actually asked your manager if I could be your photographer." It was his turn to feel sheepish, his fingers gingerly fidgeting with the hem of his white shirt.

 

"Oh yea? Why is that, Park Oppa?" You tried to be professional or...something but you honestly couldn't even discern his age...not to mention how could you stay professional with him? Gah...

 

Sanghyun laughed, waving his hands frantically for a moment. "You can call me Sanghyun, I’d really prefer it. I don't think I'm your Oppa, I’m pretty sure we are the same age kekeke." You slapped a hand over your mouth in embarrassment as you began to chuckle nervously, a bad habit that you wish you could hide. The young photographer also found himself laughing at you.

 

Your eyes followed his movements with interest, more like curiosity, noting how he scooted close to you, feeling his long fingers brush against your own. His eyes were observing you with some kind of emotion that you couldn’t quite place as he serenely smiled. "A-ah so sorry, Sanghyun-ssi!" You bowed slightly until his strong hands steadied your shoulders, lingering in place.

 

"It's okay..." His voice deepened an octave it sounded like, and it wasn’t until now that you noticed that you two were the only two who remained in the room. You gazed up at him, unable to avoid contact with him any longer. Your attraction was just too strong for him, ugh, since the very moment you met. "W-why did you ask my manager to be my photographer?" You voice came out in a stuttered whisper. 

 

His grin was a little flirtatious, his hands still resting on your petite shoulders. "Because...I like you. A lot." He laughed a bit in embarrassment, especially at your completely shocked expression. "M-me?! Wae?"

 

"I've followed your career, I guess you could call me a fanboy or something...but I...really like you." His words echoed an air of sincerity, his eyes gazing directly into your own. “I’ve wanted to photograph you since your debut, but meet you too…”

 

His softly spoken, yet self-assured words struck a chord inside your heart. Even though, for all intents and purposes, you barely knew this guy…you couldn’t help but adore him and his honesty. "I...I like you too. I'm glad you photograph me...you seem to capture a beauty in me that I don’t ever see." Looking away from him, you attempted to stand up, forgetting his hold on your shoulders.

 

"Don't walk away from me..." He used one hand to gently cup your chin, turning your face to him. “You ARE beautiful, even if you don’t see it. I do. It’s not just pictures…it’s YOU.”

"Sanghyun-ssi, this is unprofessional! We can't!" You objected as his lips hovered over yours hesitatingly. His breath hit your lips in puffs, his breathing speeding up in anticipation. It's not that you didn't want to kiss him, because of course you did, but you knew this would end badly somehow. If your manager ever found out that you had feelings for this adorably y photographer, she would fire him immediately.

 

He pouted with a huff, his breath hitting your face softly. "One kiss won't hurt, will it, _____-ah?" There was no opportunity for you to respond as his lips chastely met yours. His lips were insanely soft and much fuller feeling against yours. In but a moment, he deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping from between his lips to run along your bottom lip. 

 

GAWD, who knew that someone who looked like him would kiss in such a way?! You surrendered to him, your lips parting to give him entry into your mouth. You found yourself overwhelmed with him, his arms wrapping around you tightly as his kiss became more relaxed, not as urgent as it had been a moment before. His tongue ran over your lips, fought for dominance with yours and you could only whimper against his lips.

 

You pulled away completely, flustered even as his puppy eyes peered down at you, placing another quick kiss to your lips before allowing you to escape his embrace. 

 

"S-Sanghyun I have to go! I'll s-see you soon~" you grabbed your purse in a daze and made for the exit. "Tomorrow you'll see me!" He called out with a laugh as you all but ran out of the room. Sanghyun bit his bottom lip with a smirk of anticipation as he observed your hasty retreat.

 

He knew this wasn't it between the two of you, little did you know, your manager was more than happy to allow him to photograph you. She knew of his feelings for you. The young photographer wasn't about to let you out of his sights, he would capture you in his lens, zoom in and capture the beauty that is you.

 

“I’ll zoom my heart into you like the lens of a camera…can I capture your heart in a snapshot?”

 

♥♥♥

 

Prompt: Being an idol falling in love with Thunder, your photographer.

Person: Park Sanghyun -Thunder/ Cheondung-

Song: Justin Timberlake- Tunnel Vision/ 4minute-Heart To Heart/Tykeys-Get down 

Pic cr: Couldn't find a solid source

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/