Mir- Pillow Fight

MBLAQ One Shots

Prompt: Having pillow fights with Mir

Person: Bang Cheolyong-Mir-

Song listened to: GDYB- Good Boy


 

It was a sleepover for you and your best friend Bang Cheolyong! Well, he was better known as Mir from MBLAQ, but he wasn't anything special to you, just a childhood friend that you watched grow through the years. He'd always be that goofy kid to you, his noona by 2 years.

 

Most people would think it was weird that you occasionally had sleepovers with him, but meh, neither of you really cared what people thought anyway.

 

You two were sitting on your big queen sized bed reading the Fairy Tail Manga while GD x YB's Good Boy blared from the iPhone Dock near the bed on repeat. That was your favorite song at the moment. The pair bounced their bodies to the music while playfully singing along.

 

Mir snuck a glance at you, who was wearing a tank top that revealed quite a bit of cleavage and a pair of loose boy shorts. He tried to avert his eyes but there was so much skin to see! You were too comfortable with him...he sighed, wishing that you saw him as a man and not some kid. 

 

"I like your One Piece pj's! You’re so cute, Cheolyongie~" You happily spoke and poked his leg. "Yaaaahhh ______, I told you to stop calling me cute!" Mir pouted his cheeks and lips out which only made you laugh even more as you closed your laptop and placed it on the bedside table. "Doing this only makes you look more cute~" you as you poked both his cheeks and watched as they deflated like balloons.

 

He even made a loud whistling sound as the air left his mouth like a balloon losing helium, which caused you to laugh loudly. Mir huffed as he paid attention to the words of the song. He felt like the words represented him a lot, as in that he gave off the appearance of a player who hurts girls and a flirt but...in reality he was a good boy. He especially laughed at the part about being a hamster in the daytime and a gangster while making love.

 

He smirked a little as he grabbed one of your pillows as you were about to lay down. "Hey! Gimmie that!" You whined and sat back up, reaching for the pillow yet the sly maknae smacked you with it. He snickered loudly as it disheveled your hair and you groaned. "Cheolyong!!" You lunged at him, grabbing for the pillow but yet he rolled out of the way and bopped you on your with the pillow as he chuckled mischievously.

 

"Too slow, ______" Mir teased with a sing songy voice, a y smirk in place. You pouted and ran your fingers through your now messy hair. You then snagged a pillow off of the floor and smacked him right upside the head with it, messing up his black tresses. "YAH! Don't hit so hard!" Mir complained as you cackled adorably. "Too slow, mireuuuu~"

 

He smirked as you did as well, the pair pelting each other repeatedly with soft hits from the pillow. You two were laughing rambunctiously and red in the cheeks from exerting so much energy. Mir finally pounced you gently like a silly puppy wanting to play and procured your pillow, rendering you helpless. He was feeling a bit more playful and bold with his actions towards you, it seemed.

 

"Don't hit me annnyyymoooorrreeee~ I'm tired~" You whimpered as you braced yourself for a hit from the plush pillow. Instead, you found yourself pinned to the bed underneath him, that y lazy smirk in place. You gasped, gazing up into his amused eyes. "I win." 

 

His lips were hovering close to yours at this point, you could smell the chocolate on his breath from the cake that you two previously ate. "UHM...what are you--" your words were muffled by his soft warm lips colliding with yours almost clumsily. He moaned softly, which surprised you as he slipped his tongue in your open mouth. His tongue grazed yours faintly yet you couldn't help but enjoy the contact, returning his kiss with a surprising amount of passion.

 

Not invitingly open, mind you. Open in total shock that your best friend was mauling you like a teenager. His eyes were closed as yours were widened, his hands caressing along your body. 

 

Why was he even...you halted that line of thought as his hands slipped into your shorts and cupped your adorable in his hands, beneath your . You yelped loudly and broke the kiss, panting faintly as a blush tinted your cheeks.

 

"CHEOLYONG!" You just about screamed as his tongue slid along his lips slowly and rather sensually. "Noona~ let's try French kissing more often!" Mir grinned broadly as you smacked his shoulder playfully, scooting away from him and fixing your shorts which were riding up your thighs. "Why did you even do that? ert!" You accused him as he goofily grinned that adorable smile that you were used to. He appeared like a dopey dog.

 

"You always treat me like a kid! I showed you that I'm a man too, right? A man who loves his noona very much, hehe." You playfully tossed a pillow at him and he caught it. "Yes...I can see how much of a man you are." You laughed at him as you spoke and pointed to his very evident problem. 

 

Mir discretely placed the pillow over his crotch with a chuckle and blushed just a smidge. "I love you, noooona~" He whined this with a slightly squeaky voice, urging you to see his love for you. You chuckled, leaning forward to peck his lips quickly. "Love you too, puppy." 

 

He lazily flopped on his back on the bed as you did the same, turning the TV on to see the kdrama Pinocchio on. You both glanced at each other and giggled, not even sure why. You always knew there was something more with Bang Cheolyong. It was just too easy to be with him. It was only a matter of time before the thin line of best friend and lover were blurred and melted into one.