Joon-We'll See...

MBLAQ One Shots

Prompt: Joon acting like 'We'll see' when you tell him that you'll never have feelings for him

Person: Joon -Lee Changsun-

Song listened to: Oneway- Magic


 

Lee Joon of MBLAQ had confessed his love to you that one snowy night in winter, him being your friend and someone that you had known since before his debut. When he had told you of his feelings, you didn't feel the same. AT THE TIME.

 

"_____, you've watched me grow, right? From an amateur actor and musician to someone you would be proud of dating? A real man...I can take care of you. I love you...I've LOVED you this whole time but I waited until I felt like I was good enough for you." He spoke deeply from his heart, his breaths exiting his lips in white puffs due to the cold. His glove covered hands tightly grasped both of your hands in his, his deep pools of chocolate willing you to accept his love.

 

You were stunned, simply shocked. This moment seemed surreal to you as you watched the white snowflakes lazily drift through the midnight sky and land right onto the styled dark tresses of Joon. 

 

"Changsun...I don't feel the same...I'm sorry." You honestly replied, hesitantly at that. You didn't want to hurt his feelings or ruin the solid friendship that you two had shared for so many years yet his face crumbled for a moment as he sighed, composing himself once more. "You feel nothing for me?"

 

You shook your head. "I feel so much for you, just nothing romantic. I'm sorry...I don't want to hurt you." Your voice was small and remorseful yet you didn't want to get his hopes up as more than a friend. 

 

In a moment, Joon’s lips quirked into a smirk as he leaned a bit closer to your face. Despite being an actor who did a scene in rough play, he was quite shy in reality yet he wasn't with you. He KNEW you like the back of his hand. "Nothing romantic?" He chuckled at your cheeks that were flushed a soft pink hue. Was that because of the cold winter breeze gently nipping your cheeks or is it because of his closeness to your face? 

 

"Don't be coy like that, Sunnie, I said I don't!" You retorted as he leaned in and kissed your cold lips as you were speaking. Instead of screaming or something, you allowed his warm lips to press into yours for a blissful moment before he pulled away, your cheeks blood red and your eyes wide. Your mouth was in an O shape as he laughed at you. "You have no feelings for me? Heh, we'll see..." Joon spoke in great amusement as he gently took ahold of your arm, leading you into your apartment building. His hands were stuffed into his pockets yet you could clearly see his fox like grin spread across his damn perfect face.

 

Ugh, he had a killer jawline. He glanced over at you only to see you glaring at him as you two rode the elevator up. The actor bursted out into laughter, his utterly adorable bunny smile shining upon you causing you to blush even more. Was he right about you and having feelings for him? Only time would tell...