G.O- Can't live without you

MBLAQ One Shots

These 31 days were absolutely unbearable for MBLAQ's vocalist, Jung Byunghee. Even though his friends and bandmates tried to help him through the unnecessary breakup, he still couldn't get you out of his heart or his mind. Byunghee found it hard to even concentrate on the simplest things, because every damn thing seemed to remind him of you in some way. EVERYTHING.

 

Your delicate scent of jasmine and lilac was still etched into his mind like a tattoo, smelling that alluring yet haunting scent in his dreams. More like nightmares, because he would dream about you, being together and happy...only to wake up to loneliness and a pool of his own tears.

 

He wanted you back so badly that he couldn't stand it.

 

The reason for breaking up was so trivial, but things got out of hand so quickly. You, his beautiful jealous girl, had misunderstood something, a simple text that he could explain. But you didn't give him the chance. His close relationships with female idols paired with your insecurities of not being good enough got the better of you. You slapped him, told him he was a cheater and a bastard. Called yourself ugly and that you could never measure up to them. Byunghee got angry, the pair argued and you ran out, swearing to never see him again. That night, his pride got the better of him, not calling you to explain the simple misunderstanding.

 

Then days passed with no contact. 

 

Days turned into weeks.

 

Weeks turned into a month.

 

The y vocalist couldn't stand being away from you for another moment. He didn't care if you were at class in college, he was going to talk to you.

 

•••

 

Today was the same as every day before. Boring. Boring really? You seemed fine at first glance, that same easy smile plastered on your face as you gave the facade of being perfectly fine. Content with life even. That was all a lie.

 

Your idol ex was still ever present in your heart like a thorn. You couldn't remove the thorn or you would simply die, bleed out. You vowed to never forget him, pfft like you could. Jung Byunghee is the love of your life.

 

You felt tears prick at your eyes at thinking about him, so you concentrated harder on your professor, who was giving a lecture. You needed the notes for this class badly since the final is in a few days...

 

"_______!" You looked up in utter shock, immediately recognizing the owner to that perfect voice. All eyes in your classroom landed on none other than G.O, MBLAQ's main vocalist. Your jaw nearly dropped. Why was he here?! The two of you had been dating in secret because he didn't want any harm to come to you by anyone, knowing how vicious fans could be at times. So why would he so brazenly burst in and yell your name?

 

Hastily, you tore your eyes away from him and stared down at your notebook, praying that he would just go away and leave you the hell alone. But no such luck. 

 

"______! Please come speak to me...I need to talk to you..." His beautiful voice sounded so broken, must be on the verge of tears. Continuing to ignore him, your heart felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly in your chest. You ground your teeth in nervousness, tears filling your eyes. 

 

By this time, your professor had walked over to him to ask why he was here to see you, while the classroom erupted in animated chatter at such an idol here, much less to speak to you. Several girls approached him for autographs and the like, but he kindly refused them and lied right through his teeth, saying he really had to talk to you because there was a tragedy in your family.

 

The professor came over to you, telling you that your family friend was excusing you from class, handing you a few necessary papers of notes to study for your final. You numbly complied, grabbing your purse and notebook, stuffing the papers in haphazardly. You had to go with G.O, you still cared enough that you didn't want to ruin his reputation by making some scene and calling him a cheating bastard and hitting his gorgeous face again.

 

You bowed your head and avoided the curious glances from your classmates, the chatter that you're some sneaking off with an idol in secret or some such bull. Once outside, Byunghee couldn't contain himself any longer, throwing his arms around you and pulling you into a tight embrace. You felt his body shaking, moistness seeping through your shirt.

 

....Was he crying?

 

You dared to look at him, his face buried in your shoulder as he silently cried, finally having you in his arms, was overwhelming to you. 

 

"Baby...you have no idea how much I've missed you...longed for you. Anything, even just to hear you yelling at me. I just..." He stood up straight, gazing down at you with the saddest smile you'd ever seen.

 

Your heart skipped a beat, yep, he could still do that to you. No...Resist that beautiful face. Look away...

 

But you couldn't.

 

"Byunghee, why are you here? It's over between us. Didn't you get the memo?" Your voice dripped with venom, the hurt from you thinking you were cheated on, rising to the forefront. His brows knitted together in irritation, heaving a heavy sigh. "I didn't cheat on you! How could I ever do that to you? I love you more than you can imagine!" He argued, his voice still soft and rather shaky, trying desperately to get you to understand his heart.

 

You wanted to slap him so bad, why did he constantly have to deny it? It angered you even more!

 

"That's just bull! I saw the text you know, how can you explain away 'I had a good time last night, baby. Let's get together again soon.' How can you explain that? Clearly I was not good enough for you." Your voice was quiet, the betrayal you felt rendering you unable to scream at him, or even hit him. You were just stupid to trust that any idol like him would be faithful. 

 

G.O placed both hands on your shoulders to steady you and urge you to look into his eyes. He almost wanted to laugh at how big of a misunderstanding you were actually making, but if he laughed, you would surely turn him away. "_____, please listen to me. That was nothing like you think it is. I would never ever cheat on you, EVER. Will you finally hear me out before you leave me forever?" 

 

You felt like a fool, actually giving him a chance to explain, like it would matter. He would come up with some lie.

 

"Fine." You replied in defiance, giving him an indignant glare. A look of relief washed over his face for only a moment as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Baby...that was my Umma who texted me that. It was CLEARLY not meant in that context, she calls me and all my siblings 'baby'. I had gone to see my Umma for Mother's Day evening and taken her to dinner...that's all. I promise, I can even have my mother call you. I didn’t go see anyone after I took her home either. I went back to the dorms, ask any of them and they can confirm this." He gently placed his phone in the palm of your hand, a hopeful expression on his face. Hopeful that you would finally let this misunderstanding go and move on with a relationship with him once again.

 

You turned his phone on, browsing through his texts, seeing the text. Clearly seeing the word 'umma' as the contact ID, you felt stupid as hell. You had jumped to the worst possible scenario without even reading the whole text or even looking at the ID of the person who sent it. Holy freaking .

 

Upon further reading, you felt even worse, seeing how Byunghee had been praising you to his mom, telling her that he wanted to marry you and how much he loves you. Well damn.

 

Your face turned as red as a strawberry, you placing his phone back in his hand without looking at him. G.O couldn't help his curiosity at what you were thinking. Had you seen the proof and are embarrassed? Knowing you, his honey, of course you are. And he couldn't pass up this golden opportunity to tease you.

 

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden, beojji?" G.O lightly teased, his index finger gently poking your red cheek. You refused to look at him, honestly you had no idea where to start. An apology would be ideal but for some reason it was hard to muster. 

 

He pulled you into his arms, embracing you, hands your back. "Tell me what you're thinking..." 

 

"I'm sorry, Byunghee...I was being so single-minded...I didn't even check to see who actually sent it because you caught me looking through your phone...so I jumped to conclusions and said so many mean things to you..." You sniffled, your embarrassment and regret nearly pushing you to tears. He could only chuckle, slipping a finger under your chin to tilt your head upwards, so that he could see your beautiful face properly. "_____-ah, do you honestly think I'm upset with you? I came to beg you to come back to stupid me, because I just couldn't get over you. I am sorry as well, my jagiya, for saying harsh things to you as well." 

 

His lips curved into a loving smile, his finger under your chin. You couldn't believe that he wasn't going to get angry with you for going crazy about something so stupid. How could you not go back out with a man who loved you so much? Especially to put up with your jealousy and insecurities and then be the one who comes back begging for forgiveness. How you loved your Byunghee....

 

You wrapped your arms around his neck, placing a kiss to his cheek, which was stubbly. Instead of getting irritated by the stubble as you normally would, you missed it, and him. You placed another affectionate kiss on his chin and then a quick peck on his soft inviting lips. His arms encased you once again, happily scooping you into his arms, you yelping as he held you bridal style.

 

"Byung!" You blushed, hugging close to his chest, inhaling his scent. He laughed, placing several kisses to your lips to stop your protests for him to put you down. "Do you forgive me, baby?" He whispered against your lips. "Will you take me back?"

 

You nodded, just desiring more of his addictive kisses. Even though it had only been a month, you'd missed his kisses every single day. "Of course, Byunnie, I love you..." You pulled away from him, making sure to gaze straight into his eyes so he knew of your sincerity. The slow, pleased smile that spread across his lips was proof enough that he was quite happy, considering that was the first time you'd ever told him that.

 

"Haha, you finally love me? I'm a lucky guy, goyang-i-saekki. You know I love you, as I've assured you a million times." He placed a kiss to your cheek and sat you back on your feet to stand, his hand firmly holding yours. ”But…you are also lucky to be with me, kekeke.”

 

It's funny how all a person’s problems and heartache can be erased while just being with that one person. That person who could make you smile even through anything who would forgive you for even how you terribly that you had treated him. You vowed right then and there to never let your cute little Byunnie go again, especially not over a text from his mother.

 

♥♥♥

*goyang-I-saekki =kitten 

*beojji=cherry

 

Prompt: A crying G.O coming to your school and pulling you out of class to tell you that he still can't get over you a month after you broke up.

Person: Jung Byunghee -G.O-

Song: I shouldn't speak-MBLAQ/CNBlue-Blind Love

Pic cr: Looked and I couldn’t find so I’ll just say JTC

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/