Seungho- Afraid to shower alone

MBLAQ One Shots

You were nervous, anxious over something so stupid. Showering, what’s so damn scary about taking a freaking shower? 

 

You glanced over to your boyfriend, the gorgeous Yang Seungho of MBLAQ, who was currently watching something on tv while elatedly eating and savoring the dinner that you had made for him. When he chewed, he closed his eyes in glee at the delicious flavor, happy that he chose you, his lovely Jagiya who’s a chef at a popular restaurant, to be his sweetie.

 

The way you’d met was unconventional, you being the bold type. Of course you are a fan, meeting your bias at a fan sign and boldly asking him on a date, promising to make him the best meal he ever had. After the initial surprise of a girl that looks so meek like you asking him out, seriously at that, he chuckled…agreeing because he thought you had to be the prettiest girl that he’s ever seen. You didn’t disappoint either, you had cooked him one of the best meals he had ever had.

 

Years later, here you both were, still together. 

 

You began to feel anxious, deciding to go shower alone. You didn’t wanna bother your Oppa with such stupid issues as being scared to shower alone. The reasoning wasn’t stupid though. You had not told Seungho about how you were assaulted the other night on the way home, scared even being alone anymore in your nice neighborhood.

 

You abruptly stood, discretely walking over to your linen closet and procuring a soft towel and went to your room to get a nice comfy pair of pajamas then hesitantly walked into the bathroom, sweat beading at your forehead and neck.

 

Don’t think about it…don’t think about it…don’t think about it

 

You kept chanting this to yourself inside your mind until you walked into the bathroom.

 

•••

 

In the other room, Seungho finished his meal, rubbing his full tummy with a sigh of contentedness. Glancing around, he looked to see where you’d run off to, but then hearing the light sound of water hitting the floor in the shower, he knew where you sneaked off to. Putting his dishes in the sink, he decided to wait for you in bed, a little smirk on his plump lips.

 

Seungho really enjoyed his meal. He really wanted to pay his baby back for such love put into his food. his lips at just the thoughts of his plans for you, he lounged on the bed, absentmindedly browsing twitter on his phone.

 

•••

 

You couldn’t explain why such fear was gripping you. You were only showering, and your boyfriend was in the apartment, there was no way in hell Seungho would let anyone hurt you while he’s around. You know this. But it didn’t stop you from looking over your shoulder every other second with a fearful gasp, thinking that you were seeing things that weren’t there.

 

You whimpered, feeling tears filling your eyes. You couldn’t feel safe unless your Oppa was in here with you. “SEUNGHO!” You cried, well more of a whimper really, sliding the see through shower door open. 

 

Seungho was in the bathroom a moment later, a look of worry creasing his features. He had a shoe in his hand, thinking it to be that you were simply afraid of a spider or some assorted insect again. You couldn’t help but smile at the sight, your short haired cutie coming to your rescue.

 

"Where’s the spider, Jagi? I’ll kill him for watching my girl in the shower!" He looked serious too, which made you giggle, your fear dissolving at him just being there. "No, Seungie, it’s nothing like that." You smiled faintly, moving a bit into the shower with only your head poking out, so his view of your body was obscured.

 

He raised a dark brow in a questioning way. “What is it then, love? And don’t cover yourself to me…Aish.” He put the shoe on the closed toilet lid and slid you a curious glance.

 

You sighed heavily. “Oppa…i'm scared.” Your voice was small and timid, feeling stupid to even admit it. Seungho crossed the small distance to the shower, placing both hands on either side of the sliding door and leaning into the shower a little. “Of what? The boogeyman?” He chuckled a little, admiring your body appreciatively.

 

You sighed once more, moving away from him and hugging yourself. “I should have told you this when it happened the other night, Oppa, but on my way home from work…I got mugged and assaulted. I’m scared…of being alone. Can you come shower with me so I don’t feel so scared?” Your voice trembled, despising to recall such events. 

 

Seungho opened his mouth to press you for details of this who hurt you and stole your hard earned money when he was away, but decided against it. Seeing you so vulnerable and frightened made him angry, but more so, it made him want to hold you in his arms until you felt safe again. Instead, choosing to quickly strip his cloths off, getting into the shower as well and pulling you into his arms. 

 

Instead of feeling timid or that this was somehow ual because you were both , you felt comforted as if you’re wrapped in a warm blanket of protection. His slightly warm skin against yours was comforting, along with the tender way he held you. The water gently sprayed over the two of you, Seungho leaning his head atop yours as his fingers massaged soothing circles into the soft damp skin of your back. 

 

He hummed a melodic soft tune, to calm you, singing gently. You gazed up at your possessive yet sweet and overprotective namja chingu. You weren’t really sure of the shaved hair at first but it really grew on you. You reached up and ran your fingers through his short hair, causing him to lean over with a gentle smile, softly kissing your lips.

"Do you feel safe now, Jagiya? With me here with you?" His voice was loving as he placed another kiss to your lips. You nodded, smiling brightly. "Yes, thank you…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you when it happened…"

 

He frowned slightly.”Even though I wish you had, it’s okay. But don’t lie or hide things from me again, I don’t like it. I want to know when you’re hurting, so I can take the pain away…okay, love?” He smiled in a reassuring way once more, placing a kiss to your cheek. You nodded again, feeling blissful that your boyfriend always seemed to understand how you feel. “I promise to always be honest to you!” 

 

With that, he chuckled, his dark eyes wandering down your body as he his plump lips, clearly appreciating the sight of your body. “Mmm…well Jagi, now that you feel secure…I need to show you how much I missed you~ kekeke~”He pulled your body flush to his, leaning down with an absolutely y smirk on his delicious lips, capturing yours in a slow, sensual kiss. His lips dominated yours as you surrendered to your y Oppa.

 

Aigoo, you knew one thing for certain, if Yang Seungho kept giving you kisses like that, you’ll never get out of the shower!

 

♥♥♥

 

Prompt: Asking Seungho to shower with you because you’re afraid to shower alone.
Person: Yang Seungho
Song: Ailee- Singing got better

Pic cr: as watermarked :)

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/