Seungho-Hats

MBLAQ One Shots

Prompt: Being the only one Seungho lets wear his hats

Person: Yang Seungho

Music listened to: BTOB- Melody


 

Seungho was hanging out with you and s at the dorm, this being your first time actually seeing inside the area where your boyfriend sometimes shares a living space with the other members of his band. You had looked in every room out of sheer curiosity and giggled when you saw Mir's huge collection of anime.

 

You found yourself laughing out loud when you saw the room that G.O shared with your Seungho completely immaculate thanks to the OCD main vocal. Seungho had a huge hat collection, you noticed, reaching up to grab one.

 

"________-ah! You shouldn't mess with hyung’s collection! He gets really mean and grumpy when people touch his hats..." Mir warily warned you as Seungho was in the kitchen ordering pizza and tidying up. You merely scoffed and grabbed his seemingly favorite hat. The one with the Parental Advisory and placed it right on your head. You twisted the hat backwards yet decided that you’d rather wear it the normal way.

 

"Oooh hyung is going to be pissed." Joon remarked, staring at the hat on your head. Your facial expression was a sly smirk. They had never seen you around Seungho because of their busy schedule; you had the handsome leadHO wrapped around your pinky finger. "He raged at Mir when he just touched his hat." Cheondung laughed at the memory as Mir pouted with great exasperation.

 

"Seungho won't get mad at me." You spoke with absolute confidence. Byunghee laughed out loud as you started rummaging through your sometimes stoic boyfriend’s hats, messing up the order that they were arranged neatly in as you grabbed another one of his hats and placed it on top of the other hat. You then playfully struck a pose. "How do I look?" You burst into laughter with the men as you spoke. They stared at you as if something was wrong with you, however.

 

"______, come here!" Seungho called out for you from the kitchen, causing Byunghee to gently pat your shoulder. "Good luck, because Seungho is going to flip his lid on you." You chuckled at these silly boys. "Good luck, baby good luck to you~" Mir jokingly sang the lyrics to BEAST's song. You scoffed and made your way out of the room as you heard Seungho impatiently calling your name again.

 

"What's up?" You approached your boyfriend from behind and wrapped your arms around his narrow waist as the other 4 trailed behind you, Joon on his phone with a call. Seungho chuckled that y grin and turned in your arms to see two of his hats stacked on your head. His favorite hats none the less.

 

Instead of getting infuriated or irritable like his other band members thought he would, the panda leader found himself smiling widely, chuckling. "Baby girl, why are you wearing two hats?" He questioned with amusement as the others gasped at just how whipped their leader was. "Because I wanted to~ you got a problem, panda boy?" You teased, raising your fist threateningly.

 

The playful maknae line laughed out loud at how their leader pretended to be appalled as he gently grabbed your fist and kissed it, causing you to blush. "You’re gonna hit me huh?" He joked as he took the top hat off of your head and placed it on his own and straightened the Parental Advisory cap on your head. The meticulous leader fixed your bangs so they fringed over your forehead and admired you with a proud grin. You gazed up at him as he did this, amazed by his sweetness.

 

"Looks perfect on you." Seungho remarked as he caught the surprised faces of the other members. "Wow hyung...you're really whipped." Joon said which caused the others to burst into laughter while Seungho shot him a withering glare. "Don't you have to go to work for Mr. Baek?" Seungho grumped as Joon nodded, grabbing the door handle. "Whipped hyung is your new name~" Cheondung sang jokingly as Mir decided to pipe in as well. "Hyung has got it bad for you, ______ah~~~~" 

 

You couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of you, covering your mouth as Seungho chased Mir and Cheondung around the room with an irritated facial expression. "Ah, you guys are like children. All 3 of you~" Byunghee observed them with a tsk as he shook his head with a veiled grin.

 

"Leave it to our mother to say that." Cheondung teased Byunghee who then set about chasing the smart mouthed little almost maknae. "Mom? I'll show you how hard mom’s fist feels upside your head!" G.O yelled as he almost grabbed Cheondung’s shirt collar. Mir screamed as he and Cheondung collided into each other and landed in a heap on the floor as the umma and appa stood over the two with satisfied smirks. The scene reminded you of something right out of the 3 stooges.

 

Mir whined loudly as Cheondung groaned, both rising back to their feet with great difficulty.

 

You were just in awe at how rowdy they were. They weren't called village idiots for nothing. But they were your idiots.