Seungho- Bossy Girlfriend

MBLAQ One Shots

Today was the day that you had been waiting for, moving day. No more stupid roommates who ate your food when you clearly had your name written on it in permanent marker. No more loud drunken parties while you were in your room studying for college. And no more of your erted roommate walking in on you while you were in the shower! Aish, this felt so good, words could not describe your elation at living alone...well...not completely alone.

 

Your absolutely y boyfriend, MBLAQ's leader, Yang Seungho would probably come to visit you as often as he could. 

 

You were excited to see him, also enlisting the help of the other members to move your boxes and furniture into your new apartment, which was thankfully on the first floor of the complex. But...even still, it was hotter than Hell outside. You made sure that your fridge was heavily stocked with water and juices and food so you could cook a nice lunch for them as payment.

 

Suddenly, the front door flew open, Joon and Seungho maneuvering your purple microfiber sectional inside, with some difficulty.

 

"Hyung, twist it diagonally or it won’t fit through the door!" Joon advised, his biceps strained and visible due to his black undershirt. Seungho grunted a reply, following his dongsaengs instructions and successfully moving the sectional into your apartment.

 

The pair were sweaty due to the blistering summer heat, Seungho removing his black hat for a moment to wipe sweat from his hair and forehead. You couldn’t help but stare as the LeadHO his lips repeatedly, grabbing a soft cloth to wipe the remainder of sweat off of his face.

 

"Yaaah~ it's so hot!" You could hear the whining voice of Mir as he trudged in carrying 2 boxes, placing them on the floor close to the entryway. 

 

"Be quiet, always complaining!" G.O lightly teased, following behind with Thunder, the pair carrying a bookshelf with ease. "You didn't even carry anything all that heavy." Thunder joked, carefully placing the bookshelf down in time with G.O.

 

"Not yet he hasn't, kekeke." Seungho chuckled, grinning smugly at Mir. "Hyung~" the adorable Maknae whined even more. The others began to laugh, you smiling at the sight of so many cute and sweaty men in your apartment. Despite that fact, however, they were being lazy and slacking when they'd only just began.

 

"Yah, why are you all resting? There's still more stuff to get!" You pouted, pointing to the door.

 

"So demanding!" Joon laughed, making no movements to leave to haul the remainder of your stuff inside. "Can we at least have some water, noona?" Thunder groaned, wiping sweat from his fair cheeks.

 

You shook your head to indicate a firm no. "You've only made one trip, Aish, so lazy..." 

 

"Seungho, your lady is so bossy, kekeke~" G.O lightly teased, which only earned a glare from you and the Yang Leader. "She's just specific, my Jagi is not bossy."

 

A collective eye roll could be seen from the other 4 members. 

 

"Whatever you say hyung~" Mir teased, playfully poking at your boyfriends cheeks...being absolutely random.

 

You began shoving them out one by one, their protests to be outside of your heavenly air conditioned apartment and into Hell, it seemed, loud and desperate. 

 

•••

 

It had been a few hours and after all their complaining, they had finally hauled all of your belongings into your new place. You'd even directed them to put your furniture exactly where you wanted it, you didn't even have to lift a finger! 

 

Now, you'd showed your gratitude by preparing a huge feast for them, cooking while they had finished up moving your stuff and whatnot. 

 

"Gomawo noona, your cooking is always the best! Aside from my umma~" Mir thanked in appreciation with a mouth full of food, covering his mouth with one hand. G.O smacked at him, shooting him a disgusted look. "Don't talk with your mouth full, babo." 

 

Mir stuck his tongue out at his hyung childishly while the others chuckled. "He's right though, your food is really delicious." Thunder agreed, smiling that utterly beautiful smile that always reached his eyes.

 

"It's nothing, really! I love you guys and want to show my appreciation for having such manly men help me, keke~"

 

Your boyfriend glanced up from his food with a pout. "Love them? You mean 'like them.'" Seungho corrected you as he took a sip of water. Joon could only smirk. "We love you too, noona. Your cooking is what we look forward to!"

 

Seungho elbowed his dongsaeng in his side, giving him that scary panda glower. "He means that he appreciates it." Seungho corrected Joon. "Not that he loves you."

 

The others bursted into laughter at their hyungs jealous nature. "Well ___-ah IS y and a good cook..." The silly main vocal mused, rubbing his stubbly chin in an appreciative manner, which caused everyone to laugh more. "She's also your age, hyung hahaha!" Mir added, this time with no food in his mouth.

 

Seungho smacked the younger mans head then elbowed his friend G.O. "Yah, ____-ah is mine, don't get any weird ideas!" The leader pouted, moving closer to you and wrapping his arms around your waist. 

 

"They were only kidding~" you assured him with a kiss to his cheek. "Hehe, she's too bossy for us." Thunder teased with a giggle.

 

"Yaaaaaahhhh~" 

 

You whined but had to admit that moments like these always remained firmly in your memory. Your heart. The playful banter and all the smiles, it would be boring with nobody here with you...

 

Maybe you'd just make them stay here with you, at least you know that you'd always be smiling, although you were sure that they would eat your food and possibly walk in on you in the shower.

 

   

 

Prompt: Being Seungho's girlfriend and being allowed to boss the members around.

Person: Yang Seungho

Song: MBLAQ- Rust/BTOB-Imagine

Pic cr: Y C K

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/