Mir- Pulled back in bed

MBLAQ One Shots

Bright and vibrant rays from the sun spilled through the windows, which were slightly ajar, allowing a soft breeze to wash over you, effectively waking you. Your eyes slowly opened, a slow smile spreading across your lips as you welcomed the morning.

 

You yawned and made a move to stretch but couldn't really, considering your boyfriend Cheolyong had his legs and arms entangled with your body. His leg was resting over your waist as his arms wrapped around you, his head resting on your chest. 

 

He was so damn adorable, you smiled serenely as you observed him, deeply asleep. He appeared as a child while sleeping to you, really innocent and angelic. He always snuggled you before sleeping, somehow though, you always ended up with his leg over your waist and his arms wrapped around you. 

 

You ran your fingers through his ultra-soft hair, your fingertips gently massaging his scalp as he mumbled something unintelligible and cuddled even closer to you, your chest apparently making the perfect pillow for his head. Cheolyong really was a touchy feely person while awake and even in sleep, constantly requiring some type of physical contact.

 

Even though this position was rather comfortable to you, you knew that you had to get up and fix breakfast for you both.And as your boyfriend had lost a little weight recently, you made it your goal to fatten him up a little. You seriously missed those chubby cheeks and perfect thighs from his debut days. So you had to take extra time to make more food than normal. Not to mention that Mir had a schedule and of course you had work. Agh, what you would give to just have a day to cuddle in bed with your cute little Maknae.

 

Stealthily, you attempted to extract yourself from his firm hold around you, but that failed, his hold tightening around your torso. As you attempted to move again, his lips tugged down in a frown, holding you even tighter than before. With a chuckle you managed to gently pry his hands from your body, setting them at his sides. You were then able to discretely successfully remove yourself from the bed without waking him up, or so you had assumed. 

 

Once off the comfortable heaven that is your bed, you stretched and yawned once more, then began to tip toe away. Well that was until you felt his warm hands wrap around your waist, pulling you back into bed with him. You turned to glance at him, looking so freaking cute and groggy.

 

His black hair was a disheveled mess, eyes only half open. Cheolyong held you close peering at you with a confused expression. "Where are you going, Jagi? Trying to ditch me before I wake huh?" His voice was hoarse and groggy from sleep. He was so ing adorable, he looked like a kitten. "I gotta make breakfast, Cheolyong, it's already 8 am..." You shifted in his arms to face him, laying on your side, so you could fully see him. The maknae could only whine, scowling while running his fingers through his hair and closing his eyes.

 

"Already? Dammit...I wanna spend all day in bed with you." He pouted and placed a quick kiss to your lips. You sighed, kissing the tip of his nose. "Me too!" Cheolyong sleepily smirked. “Let’s pretend to be sick and stay in bed." You laughed out loud at his mischievous facial expression, resembling a fox. 

 

You playfully pushed against his chest, attempting to get out of bed once more. "We can't do that, silly. I have a presentation at work and you know sooner or later, Seungho would show up and drag you off." He frowned but laughed out loud, knowing good and well Seungho WOULD do that. "Then I'll hide under the bed or pull up the covers so he can’t see us." You kissed his lips for a brief moment and then giggled at his silly words. "He'd totally find you, *gwiyeoun yeou." Your lips formed a soft smile, placing an affectionate kiss to his cheek. You gazed at him lovingly while your fingers trailed along his collarbones then along his jawline then to trace his pouty lips very delicately.

 

The Maknae melted at your sweet and tender actions, placing a kiss to your fingers one by one, then wrapping his arms around you, nuzzling your cheek with his lips. "I really love you, *dalkomhan keob keikeu. Hehe."

 

 

You gave up trying to escape your clingy boyfriend with his lovable names for you. Even though you knew that you'd probably be late for work and Mir would be chewed out by his band mates for being late, you couldn't care less right now. For once, you did something you wanted to do, cuddled your oh so snuggle worthy boyfriend and slept in late. To hell with work, it could wait.

 

*cute fox

 

*sweet cupcake

 

Prompt: Being pulled back into bed by a sleepy Mir when you were sneaking out to make him breakfast.

Person: Bang Cheolyong -Mir-

Song: Sistar-Lead Me/Beast- I like you the best

Pic cr: Couldn't find a solid source

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/