G.O- Arm Wrestling

MBLAQ One Shots

Prompt: Arm wrestling with a playful G.O when he spends the night at your place.

Person: G.O

Music listened to: MBLAQ- I know you want me

 

•••

 

Your boyfriend, the handsome and quite manly Jung Byunghee was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom of your apartment.

 

He had his razor on the marble countertop, his shaving cream accompanying the sharp sanitary item. 

 

The y main vocalist was admiring his furry stache and goatee, it as you wrapped your arms around his broad back from behind.

 

That caught his attention.

 

"Well hello there, beautiful."

 

One of his hands covered yours, his warmth emanating on to you. He always exuded this love that you couldn't describe.

 

"Byungie~~~" you whined into his back.

 

"________-ieeeeeee~" he parroted you.

 

"You had better not be shaving your facial hair!"

 

His deep chuckled sounded. "I have to, I don't really have a choice."

 

You rolled your eyes at his words. Why in the world would he have to shave his face? It's not like someone had a gun to his head.

 

"No choice? Did your manager tell you to?" You quipped, backing away from the hug with crossed arms and pouted cheeks. 

 

He chuckled once more, turning to face you as he leaned his firm bottom on the sink. "He would never. Some fans say if I don't shave my face, they won't buy the album." 

 

He appeared uneasy about this topic, shifting slightly. You were simply annoyed. "I will buy enough albums to make up for that! Don't shave your face please~" 

 

You produced your best puppy dog face, stolen straight from Bang Mir himself. Your eyes twinkled as Byunghee found himself laughing loudly at your cute face. 

 

"Babe, I really have to. You must love my furry face huh?" He his chin once more as you nodded vigorously.

 

"You're seriously so y like this. I love how manly and mature you look. PLEASE don't shave it!" 

 

A slow sly grin graced his thick kissable lips. "So y and manly huh?" With those words spoken, he descended upon you with the most toe curling kiss that you'd had all week.

 

Well that was only because you'd barely seen him due to preparations for their comeback. 

 

He pinned you against the wall as he stole your breath with his luscious lips, rendering your mind blank. 

 

You shoved him away gently. "So I've won I see." You snickered as he ran his thumb over his lips. "Not exactly."

 

With your hands on your hips, you stared him down. "What?"

 

A smirk curved his lips as he grabbed your hand and lead you out of the bathroom and to the kitchen table. You seemed confused.

 

"Let's arm wrestle for it." 

 

You gazed at him as if he had a screw loose, yet, his handsome smirk grew. "For what reason, Hee oppa?"

 

He propped his elbow on the table in position, waiting on you. "If I win, I shave. If you win, I don't. Simple?" He propositioned but you were not amused. Your brows furrowed as you positioned your arm on the table, gripping his hand tight. "You're on!"

 

You bit your bottom lip as he laughed at the fiery determination that burned in your pretty eyes.

 

"Whoa, no need to break my hand here!" He joked as you clasped his hand. "Don't wimp out, oppa."

 

At your words provoking him, he grinned in a knowing way. He would go easy on you then steal the victory at the end. 

 

After a countdown the pair began to arm wrestle. You put all your strength into your arm, attempting to overpower him. This took him by surprise, with how strong you are. Yet, you didn’t have quite enough strength.

 

As it appeared that you two were in a stalemate, your silly boyfriend cracked up at the look of concentration on your lovely face, you became heavily distracted by his fantastic arm veins. Then his neck veins. Ohhh lord the neck from this man was godly.

 

You found that especially y on him and he took this advantage to steal the victory, gently tapping your hand on the table to indicate his win.

 

You were knocked out of your erted imagination by this act and quickly whined. "Wa-Wait! I need a do-over!!"

 

He shook his head no and leaned forward to steal a kiss. "If you weren't daydreaming about me then you would have won."

 

He was absolutely correct, yet you could only pout as he rose to his feet. He then sauntered back into the bathroom. You were helpless to do anything aside from ogle his utterly perfect behind. The way his long lean legs moved…Aish. This man was full body .

 

Damn this man and his distracting image. He would be the death of your poor heart, with facial hair or not.