Park SeulMin

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeulMin

The people walked towards the canteen while I was left alone, sitting beside my locker with a swollen face covered in tears. JungKook never had been that mean to me. Ever since young when we first met.

Stupid people! Fancy insulting me. Who do you think you are? I am the queen of this school and how dare you guys insult me like this? Stupid Han JiHyun and Kim EunJi! Why must they appear in this school in the first place? That boy too! Why must he tell everyone about my mother? It is seriously not funny to insult me like this! So what if you have no mother? It's not like you won't survive. Having your parents died at your childhood days and not having a single memory of them, how would you feel? It's not me who wanted my mother to be gone in the first place. It was only a tragic accident that night.  I once had a heartwarming family, one that helps each other when times were tough and stayed strong together. Dad and mom worked hard to earn a living for our family of three. Each day was filled with happiness and joy, making me want to live in those days forever. But forever or not, we never actually knew that time.

" Song Mi Eun! Why did borrow from the loan sharks again? Do you know that it would take forever to pay this debt? Are you seriously kidding me? You borrowed a billion dollars just to buy branded bags and clothes again? Are you crazy? " My dad yelled at my mother and threw the letter in her face. " Owing this much money with a warning from the loan sharks, are you preparing to die? "

" Yah, Park Young Jae! Do you know why I even bothered borrowed so much money? You always don't give money for our SeulMin's food, education and all. It all has been me paying for all those. Now I have gotten this billion dollars, I could buy many things but how would I suppose to know that the company went bankrupt and I don't have a job? " I heard my mother sobbed as she screamed.

" Get out ! I don't want to see you ever again! " My father pointed the entrance of the room in anger and my mother came running out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter