Lies

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omo, is it true? " ChaeRyu gasped, not believing her ears.

" Of course, would I lie? It is true that I would be married to JungKook in the future, " SeulMin smirked and checked her long nails. " Besides, I'm a way better option than that EunJi he is dating now. I would make a better wife than her. I might produce more kids for him too. "

The kids in class started whispering about her in disbelief.

" How can JungKook get a wife like that? He would be tortured for life! "

" This is fake isn't it? JungKook would not possibly fall for this ! "

" Who are you calling ?! " SeulMin hollered from her seat. Everyone turned to face the front, pretending nothing had happened.

" Yah! Are you people deaf? Did you not here me ask you guys? " 

" Oh, your highness, we didn't here you ask us. Who are you calling ' yah '? Me? Her? Or him? " One of the students stood up and crossed her arms angrily. " And yes, you were served right to be called a since you do not behave like a mature girl. I would rather ship EunJi with JungKook as compared to you. You, well, you could go become a mistress of a big fat pig. " She rolled her eys.

SeulMin walked to her seat which was located at the front of the class and and wanted to give her a tight slap but was stopped. 

" Save this for yourself. " With that, she grabbed SeulMin's wrist used her palm to slap her face. " This is the taste of your own medicine. "She went back to her seat. " Woooh!!! Way to go, Ye Bin! " The playful guys in class cheered as they do a ' loser ' sign on their foreheads and stuck their tongues out.

" Listen up people, if I catch you talking bad about me, you'll get it from me. " She warned and bit her lower lips in anger.

" If you don't do bad stuff, no one would talk bad about you, " JungKook came into class, holding hands with EunJi.

" Aww... Let's ship them! " One of the guys in class shouted across the room.

" So, Park SeulMin, this is your future husband? " Ye Bin ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter