SeulMin again.

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Why didn't you tell me you got locked there? I was so worried when I didn't see you at class. I thought you were sick and didn't come. It was raining just now and then you - " JungKook got cut off by EunJi's sneeze.

" Ah choo! " There she goes sneezing for the second time. JiHyun looked unwell too and she had tired eyes.

" I think you both caught a cold, " JungKook said and pull the zip of his backpack to get something.

" Here, " He said and passed the two girls a pill each. Since when did boys started bringing medicine around like mothers?

After that he let EunJi drink from his water bottle straight while JiHyun was busying taking her medicine too. JiHyun turned around and smirked secretly before breaking the couple's sweet moment. " I think we should go now, it's getting late. " JiHyun stared at them with crossed arms and they turned away awkwardly.

" Let's go then, " JungKook said and walked with the girls since the bangtan boys had went home earlier. As usual, they took the bus back home but JungKook accompanied EunJi since he was not at ease sending her home alone.

" I already told you I'm alright to go back home alone, you can go home too. You're wasting your time bring me back, I'm sure you got a lot of homework that has to be done, " EunJi nagged.

" What if someone kidnap you or you faint on the road? Then who's gonna be your super man? " He giggled.

" Anyone could be except you! " EunJi stuck her tongue out at him.

" Cutie! " He pinched her cheeks causing her to yelp in pain.

Soon, they reached the front of EunJi apartment and she typed in the passcode to open the door.

" EunJi ah! You're back! " Jongin shouted from his room as he ran out.

" Oppa!! " She squealed and ran into her house.

" Who's that? " Jongin whispered when he saw JungKook standing outside.

" Is that your boy- " EunJi covered his mouth and told JungKook to go back home.

" Why? I just want to know if you are cheating on me! Hmph! " He pouted and stood rooted in front of her house.

Jongin removed EunJi's hand from his mouth and laughed out loud.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

EunJi looked at the two guys in embarrassment and wanted to dig a hole in the ground right now and jump inside to hide.

" Yah dongsaeng since when did you start dating eh? Tell me everything right now otherwise I would tell eomma and appa, " Jongin tried to force the truth out of .

" Oh, so you are EunJi's other brother. Annyeonghaseyo! " JungKook bowed and smiled. How could he think that EunJi is cheating on him? HAHAHAHA.

" Dongsaeng, you have a really good taste. "

" Ah oppa stop embarassing me! " EunJi hit on his chest and covered her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter