Death threats

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi

I am in school now, talking and walking with JiHyun to our lockers to get our books. JungKook had something on with the bangtan boys so I went to find JiHyun who was about to look for me too. We are in the same chemistry class so we just went to get the books together. When I opened my locker, I saw something stuck in between the pages of my chemistry book. I took a closer look at it and pulled it out from the book. It's something like a note but it's not. It's a death threat.

" Stay away from oppa or you will die. If you don't believe me, wait and see for yourself! " 

I can't tell who had written it was since the note was printed and had a picture of a knife with blood stained on it at the right bottom corner of the note.

" What's that? " JiHyun peeked over my shoulder while I was reading.

" Who the hell placed it here? " I saw JiHyun's angry face. Is this a child's play or something a member of the fanclub placed here. 

Just because of me and JungKook? Then did JungKook receive these threats too? I should have told him to get rid of the fanclub as soon as possible. Aish!

" Let's just ignore these people because this stuff isn't real, " JiHyun snatched the piece of paper from my hands and shredded it to piece before dumping the pile of torn paper into a nearby rubbish bin.

" Kaja, " She pulled my arm and I followed her to our classroom. Maybe I am too worried over many things and the person who placeed the note in my locker just got jealous of me dating JungKook or hated us like SeulMin did. That person, whoever he or she is, can't possible kill me anyway. It's against the law. Unless they wanted to break the law and be a criminal afterwards.

As usual, the students in class would be fooling around when the teacher had yet to arrive but once they sighted us approaching class, everybody just kept quiet and returned to their seats. Something fishy is definetly going on here. JiHyun and I sat down and chatted until I realised there was another note below my desk. This crap is so annoying. I took it out from underneath my table and read it. 

" You stupid girl, Kim EunJi. You think you could seduce oppa?! He's mine so don't even think about it. I would snatch him away right from you, just you wait and see. "

This note is printed too and had the exact same picture printed on the right bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter